Pregnancy after Miscarriage?

Oh wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy your baby made it!

My mc occurred in November '09 and we did not try at all until maybe March I think. Got my bfp at the beginning of August '10 and am now 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy and all is well. Good luck!

Awe! Thats amazing! Thank you for sharing! And congratulations! I bet you're excited!

I had a miscarriage in June and October of 2010. Now I am pregnant again with twins! Clomid and ovidrel helped mature my eggs before they dropped. I have actually seen heartbeats, which is further than I have ever gotten!

Oh wow! Thats truly amazing! I'm so happy for you! And Twins! Thats double the joy! Congratulations!!

I had a mc in August 2005 - got pregnant again in March 2006 and had a healthy baby boy

Had a 2nd mc in Dec 10 and just found out on Sunday I am pregnant again in first month of TTC.

Just do what feels right for you and best of luck Xxx

Had a MC end of June, had a D+C , 4 weeks later had my BFP

Oh wow guys! Thats awsome that you guys have gotten your blessings, although I'm terribly sorry that you had to suffer so very much before hand :(

Thank you for sharing!

Firstly, Sorry to hear of your loss x

I had my first little boy in January 2009, I fell pregnant with our second in February 2010, and never realised I had miscarried until our 12 week scan, so it was a mmc. That was April 29th 2010. I had my period 4 weeks after the MC, so my AF was regular again, and we started using OPKS in June, on 31st July we got our BFP..7 months on I am 30 weeks pregnant and expecting a little girl, due in April. I was quite shocked it happened fairly soon after, but it made me extremely nervous this time round.

I'm okay about the loss today. I'm having a good emotional day today.

Also, you got your BFP on my birthday! :D Congrats on that!! I bet you were nervous! I will be once I get my BFP again!

31st July? Thats my sister birthday, too! I felt odd actually as I so wasn't expecting it, then the fear kicked in!

I still get days where I think about my MC - what sex the baby was, what s/he will have looke/been like etc..was due November 11th last year, but we set off a chinese lantern and will do every year of the due date..maybe something you could do?

I guess the hard part for me was accepting that it actually happened - sounds strange but I was sooo naieve - thinking that as I am only 24 at the time, it won;t happen. Thats what i couldn't understand, I guess? After the MC "I hated the term "It happened for a reason" and couldn't accept it..but a year on it is so true...time is a great healer but doesn;t replace everything. I hope you get your BFP when you truely deserve it x

Yeah, it totally is :) I like that day!

But yeah, I felt the same way, cause I'm 21 and I just thought, "Hey, I'm young and no one in my family has ever miscarried" But right from when I first found out, I knew I was going to. For some reason, I just did.

And yes, that is a stupid saying! It may be true, but it is NOT a comforting factor to a woman who has just miscarried!

Or when people say, "It will happen when it happens." WTF?! Seriously? Who is that comforting!? haha sorry, just a tiny rant. But yeah...

Thank you so much for the support. I'm hoping I get another Baby soon :( I want one so bad!

I bet you do, hun :hugs:

You will be blessed with that baby hun - life is cruel sometimes.

Now you mentioned it, with my MC I felt instinctively something wasn't right - I lost symptoms at 8 weeks, and I do believe a mothers instinct is right!

I started trying about 2 months after the MC as I wanted to see if my cycles were regular - Sending you lots of babydust :flower::flower:

The flip side of the feeling of something being wrong when you have a mc is that when you are pregnant and feel things are right this time, but are too afraid to voice your opinion to anyone in case things go wrong again, and you feel stupid for having said it.

This is why I really appreciate the fact I have always kept a diary. I was reading through my 2006 diary when I found out I was pregnant with my son (also after a mc) and was amazed at how similar I felt then, as to how I feel now. There were silly concerns I had completely forgotton about. My own words are a huge comfort to me now.

I didn't keep up my diary at the end of last year when I mc, but I started again this year and it has really helped me to voice things I feel silly saying to anyone, including a feeling I had 3 days after ov when I felt the need to talk to my belly as I just 'knew' it had happened.

It is something that really got me through the black days after my first mc, when people were fed up with listening to me, and it is something I would recommend to anyone, as even when you read back on the painful experience a year or so later, you realise how much stronger you are.

Good luck to you all Xxx

I had a miscarriage on 30th December and conceived this little one 7 weeks later.

I had a missed miscarriage which was discovered in November 2009 at 13 weeks. We waited a month after my ERPC/D & C and started trying again on 1st January 2010 - I got my BFP in July 2010 and am now 34 weeks pregnant :)

My advice is try not to concentrate too much on how long it will take as everyone is different. I became very frustrated when it took us a while to get pregnant again and I think I became a bit obsessed with how long it had taken other people. Just start trying once you feel ready and try to enjoy the ttc part as much as possible.

Good luck :hugs:

Thats good advice Smiley. I think most of us are just dying to be pegnant again with the one that will meet us. So we're not taking a look at that fact that it may take a while. Hopefully none of is lose our mind though!

Hi,

I had medical management for my mmc in Nov 2010 and waited for my first af, then started ttc and got my bfp first cycle, I am just crossing everything and praying everything is ok at the moment.

Fx'd for your bfp soon!!

My first m/c was Dec 09 at just over 4 wks, pregnant next cycle and same happened. Got to 5 weeks in Feb, took a month off then had another early loss in April. Stopped testing early after that, so may have had more. This pregnancy felt stronger from the start. Worried so much though, I don't think if you've had a loss you can be relaxed about pregnancy, jealous of those who don't even think about the possibility of anything going wrong!
Hope you get your sticky bfp soon!

Yeah I know. I'm jealous of younger me! When I first got pregnant, I was 17, (Found out when I was 18 though) and I just stumbled through it, completely oblivious and naieve! It was so nice! There was no doubt in my mind that anything bad would happen! Now I'm going through the hardest stuff and its ridiculous! Next time I get pregnant, all I'm going to do is worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->