Pregnancy after Miscarriage?

The worry does kind of ease off a little (I don't think I could survive if I was worrying as much as I did in the first 12 weeks!!!!! I'd be in the nut house!) although I still worry and try not to get too excited. My DH thinks I'm so pessimistic when I suggest that things can still go wrong but it's just our different ways of coping.
There's the Pregnancy after a Loss section on here, they're always good for support, as is the Miscarriage Section and the TTCAL section.

Yeah, I go on the TTCAL forum a lot. Hopefully I can get pregnant soon enough and the worry won't stay with me the whole time.

Also, I can understand your way of thinking. Its not pessimistic. I'm sorry if it makes things hard with you guys. Hopefully when your whole nine months is up, everything will feel amazing!

Hi I suffered a loss on march 1st 2006 doctor told me to wait at least three months till we tried again I fell pregnant again in april the same year and carried to full term but spent my entire pregnancy worrying and waiting for it to happen again. Many women go on to have successful pregnancies.I hope it works out for you .

My one piece of advice is if you feel ready, don't wait before trying again. A British study concluded there is no medical reason to wait after miscarriage (unless there were complications). Most doctors that tell you to wait are either going off old guidelines or trying to make it easier to date a pregnancy. Sorry if anyone disagrees but I did a lot of research on this!

I miscarried in June and august and then it was 3rd time lucky for me when I got my BFP on 17th September. I found the first trimester really hard but just tried to stay positive. Good luck to all those trying after a loss xx

Thank you both. I really hope that the next one sticks! I have good faith that it will, but I'm still scared. I'm actually at this point, more scared at how long its actually going to take. It took SO long last time, that I'm scared it will happen again :(

But yeah, basically right from when it happened, we just have been NTNP. If it happens, it happens I guess.

I had a miscarriage with my first in October 2010 and concieved again in December 2010, i am now almost 9 weeks pregnant now, so excited, but nervous at the same time!! I have had alot more symptoms this time though, i am praying this little one sticks xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev258pr___.png

I had a MMC last July and Im now 14 weeks pregnant! I totally understand the worrying, from the moment we found out I have been half expecting the same thing to happen, its almost driven me insane. The hormones dont help either and we have had lots of unheavel in our lives over the last 6 months..Some days I just resign myself to the fact that whatever happens will happen. But at the same time after my MMC my doctor said that chances of a succesful pregnancy this time are higher as my body would be better prepared for a pregnancy...Im not sure if this is true, but I tell myself this everyday. Im also high risk as I'm 40 years old, and my MMC was my first pregnancy. Its so hard not to worry but every day feels like a victory! Hope everything goes well for you and you get your little bundle of joy! XXX

I'm glad you're pregnant again! Thats wonderful! Every day IS a victory! I can't wait til I'm pregnant again!

I had a mc in 2009- I got pregnant six months later and it went ok despite baby being small and early

Is that your baby in your picture? So cute!

Were you trying the whole time? Or did you wait a while?

Yea that's my baby ! We waited 2 months I think as recommended by the doctors - so I spose took 4 months

good luck xxx

I had a MC in July 2009, Fell pregerant again in December 2009 but ended up as a MMC in March 2010 and then fell pregerant 3 months later with my LO in June 2010.

Well congrats!! Thats wonderful. I hope it doesn't take me too long :( Its driving me nuts!

m/c'd 6/2008 and 5/2010 and got pregnant in 7/2010.

I won't lie, it's been a rough pregnancy, I am at risk but not totally because of m/c's, and also very rough emotionally. But my baby is just fine, and I can't wait to meet her!

Well thats great that she's fine!! I'm glad to hear it! I just hope I never have another miscarriage as long as I live!

first of all im sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: to u xx

i m/c in august and by the beginning of november i had my BFP. I chose to wait a cycle before trying again. I dont ovulate every month tho so it was sheer chance i did in the october.

The pregnancy so far has been a little more painful than my previous pregnancies but i dont think its linked to the m/c. I have worried constantly about every little thing. And i have constantly been checking for signs of m/c like aching lower back cramping and spotting because i was convinced history would repeat itself. TTCAL section on here r really supportive and when u do get your bfp i found PAL to be a great comfort in those early weeks. I wish u well for the future xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->