Pregnancy after Miscarriage?

Hi I had a MC in June 2010. My cycles are long and we didnt fall on the first one but did on the second which was October 2010. I have 40 day cycles and we waited a good 3-4 weeks for my period to return after my MC. the wait seemed forever at the time yet I guess we were lucky. Im still really worried about this pregnancy, it makes you so anxious and paranoid.
Im really sorry for your loss, its a terrible thing for anyone to go through and I hope you get your BFP real soon xxxxx

I got pregnant the very next cycle. Hope you catch soon. x

first of all im sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: to u xx

i m/c in august and by the beginning of november i had my BFP. I chose to wait a cycle before trying again. I dont ovulate every month tho so it was sheer chance i did in the october.

The pregnancy so far has been a little more painful than my previous pregnancies but i dont think its linked to the m/c. I have worried constantly about every little thing. And i have constantly been checking for signs of m/c like aching lower back cramping and spotting because i was convinced history would repeat itself. TTCAL section on here r really supportive and when u do get your bfp i found PAL to be a great comfort in those early weeks. I wish u well for the future xxx

Thank you. I'm sorry you've suffered too! Yeah, I don't ovulate every month either...Well...I might...But every other month I'm pretty sure the egg doesn't go anywhere..I'm kinda messed up ahha. But I know I'm going to be just paranoid the entire time until I hold my baby! And even there after! I do go to the TTCAL quite a lot actually. I really appreciate everyones help! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm glad its all going well for you!

Hi I had a MC in June 2010. My cycles are long and we didnt fall on the first one but did on the second which was October 2010. I have 40 day cycles and we waited a good 3-4 weeks for my period to return after my MC. the wait seemed forever at the time yet I guess we were lucky. Im still really worried about this pregnancy, it makes you so anxious and paranoid.
Im really sorry for your loss, its a terrible thing for anyone to go through and I hope you get your BFP real soon xxxxx

Oh wow! Those are long! Its been over 4 weeks and my period still hasn't come :( Part of me is hopeful, but part of me also thinks that I'm messed up enough as it is, so I'm not surprised. Its SUCH a terrible thing to go through! It sucks that any of us has to! I'm really hoping for my Sticky BFP soon! I'm glad you got yours and that its working out wondefully! Stay positive!

I got pregnant the very next cycle. Hope you catch soon. x

Before or after your first AF? Thank you! Me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->