Pregnancy after off Birthcontrol

parischick

Reaction score
I was on birth control for 3 years, until my one birth control was getting really really expensive. I went to a new bran for 2 months but then no longer could it in the pharmacy and had to do a mail order prescription. That was 3-4 months ago, and I finally got them in the mail this month, but I needed to wait for my period to start the new pack. The past week I have been exhausted all day no matter how much or how little I sleep, I get dizzy and nauseous, and have no appetite, I am so bloated and sore everywhere. I am not craving anything that I usually do before I get my period. My boyfriend made joke that hopefully I didn't catch what everybody else was at work because 3 coworkers are pregnant. At the time I didn't think I'd show symptoms after a week?? Turns out you can, and I feel like a textbook example of everything I read. I took a couple tests, but negative. I understand that it could still be too soon to test, but now I am not sure when to test next because I'm not sure when my period will, or if it will come because I do not know my cycle length. All I know is when my last menstrual cycle was. My question is when should I test next and when should I at least attempt to guess when my period will be? Neither my boyfriend I are against having a baby right now, its earlier in our life plans we had, but I want to make sure I'm doing everything right.

Your cycles are going to be a bit unpredictable coming off the pill so i cant say when your next period should be but if you feel like your pregnant just get some cheap tests and test evey week or so, sometimes you can experience some of these symptoms when coming of the pill so it could just be your body adjusting, sorry its not much advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->