Pregnancy after stillbirth and neo natal loss

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Hey girls hope your all ok, just making this new thread over here, if the title needs changing please just say. or if possible i could ask admin if they're able to move out thread from stillbirth, neo natal loss and sids section, that way we still have the previous pages with advice etc to flick back on iykwim?

kisses to all your angels and belly rubs for bumps xxx

Thanks for this Hayley, really appreciate it :hugs: Hope your ok babe. x x x

:) hope your ok, i rarely catch you online anymore - hows your little man coming along, when do you get to see him again? do you feel his kicks now?

i'm ok thanks, had consultant and scan today, went well, saw the berevement midwife after and broke down, finding things soooo hard now :( i just want her here safe and well, but i know thats not really true - alex was safe and well :cry:

have another growth scan next thurs then go back in 3 weeks for sweep and few days later for induction. tonight i'm so paranoid though, i think its cause we're so close yet still so far.

sorry to go on. kisses to your angel and belly rubs to your little boy xxx

Oh hun :hugs: I cant imagine how hard you must be finding it....because like you said Alex was safe and well and in your arms :cry: I dont know what to say babe, but im here to listen...wish I could do more.
Im glad your app went well today.....wow a sweep in 3 weeks...thats not far away at all. I bet your really excited at the same time? Shes going to look so much like Alex :kiss:

Yep, im feeling movements every day now....hes so active in there....nothing like what Sophie was. I love it! I have a MW app tomorrow & another scan next week, then again the week after...so at least im getting looked after :thumbup:

Lots of love babe, sorry im not much use tonight x x x

Hey girls :hugs:

Hayley :hugs::hugs:

can i just say am at exact same stage as you right now
just want LO here to make sure there okay
the closer it gets to the time omg the harder it is
i find myself SUPER paranoid now about everything
every twinge, cramp, move, is he moving in right way, enough, not enough
is his heartrate ok, i inspect the loo roll worse now, checking for any signs,
even when i pee now, i wondering if waters..

Non stop crying and breaking down lately, stress and fear is taking its toll serious , nightmares unbelievable..

people saying to me
''not long now''... is really annoying me....
i dont mind those that understand saying it, but just anyone saying
''not long now'' or ''awww how long now'' is getting to me

or when i say am scared they reply ''aww you've nutin to worry about, you'l be fine''

even worse when people say ''are ya all set for baby'' and im reply
''no, im afraid to get the Last couple things like pram and cot incase sumtin happens''
they reply ''aww dont be stupid, nutin gunna happen everythin gunna be ok''

i just feel like saying , you dont know that, nobody does, iv been there done that , had my heartbroke already dont tell me what you dont know :growlmad:

i sound soooo selfish and ignorant and even feel bad for writting that cus they just dont know but its just how i feel :(

:hugs: to you hun, i understand what you mean when you say alex was safe and well, so was lakeisha, heartbeating one day, gone the next..

Howd ur growth scan go today?
iv mine later on and consultant app.... discuss delievery hopefully...
you given a new weight or tat, am hoping for 4lb 5+ but wud rather 4lb 10+

hope your okayy girls xxx

Do you want to keep this open, or would you like me to move the other one over??
If you want me to move the other over just PM the link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"