Pregnancy after tubal ligation

MammaE

Reaction score
My DH and I already have a ds & dd and felt at the age of 27 we were good with that. I decided to get my tubes tied, and had the procedure done when I went in for a laparoscopy. That was about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago now maybe, and I believe I am late. For some reason my menstrual has been coming it seems like a week earlier every other month, but it has never gone past the 21st.

I am looking for someone who has experienced a pregnancy after a tubal ligation successful or not. If it happens I will be beyond thrilled and be baby name thinking instantly, just nervous to get all excited for no reason.

Thank you!

I'm sorry I have no experience with this, I just wanted to say that I hope that you get the result you want and that if you do baby is in the right place and healthy. xx

My DH and I already have a ds & dd and felt at the age of 27 we were good with that. I decided to get my tubes tied, and had the procedure done when I went in for a laparoscopy. That was about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago now maybe, and I believe I am late. For some reason my menstrual has been coming it seems like a week earlier every other month, but it has never gone past the 21st.

I am looking for someone who has experienced a pregnancy after a tubal ligation successful or not. If it happens I will be beyond thrilled and be baby name thinking instantly, just nervous to get all excited for no reason.

Thank you!

Hi, about a year ago I got pregnant 5 1/2 years after tubal ligation- cut tied burned-the whole deal. I ended up miscarrying and was deeply disappointed. We have been NTNP ever since. I think I've also had 1 possibly 2 chemicals in the last year. Have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->