Pregnancy An Accident Or Not???

HEY JENNA!!! Thanx 4 tellin me about this place! Well you know mine was a complete surprise, and it all happened today.

We were WTT and I was on the pill. So a good surprise.

we werent planning. i guess we sud of used condoms after the dog ate my pills :dohh:
wouldnt change anything for the world though xx

we werent planning. i guess we sud of used condoms after the dog ate my pills :dohh:
wouldnt change anything for the world though xx
:rofl::rofl::rofl: THATS GREAT!!! Ive heard of the dog eating ur homework but UR BIRTH CONTROL.... OMG

Not planned but we weren't exactly being as careful as we should have been. OH says it's mostly my 'fault' cause I went off the pill and a few times we 'forgot' to use protection. lol He says I planned it, maybe my subconscious did, oh well we're both happy now.

not an accident just an unplanned surprise that I was hoping not to have for a while, but am glad I have it :D

planned, but only off the pill for 3 weeks so it was a shock it happened so quick

We did want a baby,but werent really trying.I'd miss my period,take a test & it'd be neg.So we kinda just left it.Then I missed my period & pos!So here we are.:D

He's bein so different about things now though.At first when I wasnt getting pregnant,he was like all angry & gettin impatient.But now I am pregnant,he says "I think we rushed into things abit"-Say wha!? You wanted 1 aswell.Argh men!

I got pregnant "by accident" I suppose.. on the pill for 2 years and definitely not trying to have a baby at this point, but it's happening and I couldn't be more excited :)

It was an accident, but we didn't use any protection. So I guess we should have known it was coming, but it was the first time for both of us. I'm so happy with the way things turned out and I can't wait to have my baby!

Accident with this one, accident with my daughter, planned with the twins.

This lickle bub was unplanned as i was on the pill and taking it properly...
but he/she is no accident! lol.. completes my life with my fiance and soon to be baby!! :D :D

It was sort of an accident with my son. Me and the boyfriend weren't using any form of protection, so we sort of expected it, but not so soon. I hate to admit it, but we had broken up and got pregnant two weeks after we got back together. We are planning for a second baby sometime next year though.

my baby wasnt planned by was no accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->