Pregnancy An Accident Or Not???

We were WTT once I had finished my Part-time college course. But after changing from Implanon to the Pill it happened. It wasn't planned but was a happy surprise. She is loved to pieces and wouldn't change a think. Still doing my NVQ in Accounting!

Speaking as a mother of 3 soon to be 4 I am 27 had my first at 14 and think its a little harsh that anybody can come into the teens forum and rant about the situation they are in ...They are here for support not being ranted at by someone who asnt been in there situation .... Sorry for the rant but teenagers that get preggers have enough to deal with ....i feel this should be there safe haven ! if you dont like teens being pregnant then i would stay out of the teen forum

This post may sound a harsh rant but I am so sick of teen mothers being looked down on great surprise or planned there baby will be loved

*round of applause*
x x

Thanks just sumat that gets my goat x

we were planning a pregnancy but little did we know it had already happened x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev031pps__.png

i'd never call her an accident we knew i wasn't on the pill anymore and discussed the fact that it COULD happen we didn't plan it with my ovulation or anything but knew that it could happen. and she was completely welcomed :cloud9:

accident, but the best accident ever :)
wouldnt change it for the world, he's the best 'mistake' i ever made
:D

100% planned we started ttc after our wedding x

Accident, was on the pill. God knows how it happened.
Never knew until i was 19weeks.

although im not pregnant (yet) I am a teen myself (19) and my fiance (19) and I are TTC right now so our little bundl of joy will be planned... I think pregnancy is beautiful irregardless of the age. Yeah it might not always be planned, or the best 'timing' for someones life, but that baby is a precious miracle. God doesn''t give challenges to people they can't handle. Every baby is beautiful and is taken care of by their mother no matter the age. Just because you're young does NOT mean you aren't fit to be a mother (or father). I think alot of teen moms are doing a much better job at parenting than older parents. Just my opinion though.

:hugs:

accident, i should have been on birth control.. but i relied on condoms

i was trying to make it happen by accident. my first mc was by accident my second one was planned. and this one will be planned

My boyfriend and I we tried for about 7 months , nothing happened.. I actually thought i couldn't get pregnant, it really made me upset.. With both of us being dissapointed every time i take a pregnancy test, we decided to just stop trying.. Then 3 months after we stoped trying, i got pregnant lol... So i dont really think it was an accident

EDen was an accident but definetly the best mistake that could ever happen to me
love every minute of it !!!!!!!

Me and my now husband to be, had been together for a number of years when I got pregnant, I was on the pill and took it religiously. Guess I was just really fertile. I was 18, nearly 19 when I was got pregnant, working full time and earning a lot of money, so was able to support myself and a baby. I am getting married next January, then we will be ttc #2, I will be a month off becoming 22y/o. I hate to say my daughter was an accident, ut she was the best suprise I could have wished for.

Ours was most definately an accident, I've never even wanted children!! We were using condoms at the time and we hadn't noticed one splitting so not quite sure what happened (and I was soooo paranoid about getting pregnant I'd check them each time to make sure everything was in it that should be and test if I was even a day late :rofl:)

We've got our head round it now though and are looking forward to him turning up in May just not looking forward to how much tighter it's going to make money with the cost of baby milk, higher electricity and heating bills etc, eek!

Ok my first two were an accident, at thirteen i had just started having sex with my long term boyfriend and unlucky as we may have been i got pregnant, we were so young and scared, very emotional, but we just said that we would have to face the consequences and got very attatched to our LO, then i misscarried and it broke our poor little hearts. We stayed together and strong for years and then when i got to sixteen, i was pregnant again but we had just split up and i was so muddled up, i went it alone and i thought if i forgot about it everything would go away, and i guess it did but in the wrong way, i also misscarried that LO too, that is when i can truely say 'i made a silly teen mistake and i wasn't thinking clearly'- and then we got back together and 3 months after that misscarriage i decided i wanted a baby and for it to work this time, i spoke to my OH about it and we started TTC 3 months later i announced my BFP and he was initially shockled i dont quite thing he had realised what he was doing, once we got other that thou we are now looking forward to our little bubba boy due in may, and he even started a new job to support us better.

Please dont look down on teen mummys they make the same mistakes as anyone, even grown woman can be careless in their choices.

Please dont look down on teen mummys they make the same mistakes as anyone, even grown woman can be careless in their choices.

I love the way you stated that. :)

ditto. I thin k a lot of people forget that.:cry:

Thanks guys it is true,
I know some grown woman that are awful parents, and really childish in the way they deal with things, just because we only been in the world 13 years or 30 years does not make anyone more life experienced than the other, someone of 13, 14 could have been through more than someone in their 30's and still be standing strong. :)

I am extreamly proud of all the teen mummys and mummys to be i have met on here, really opened my eyes to the world :)

Love you guys :happydance:

I've noticed that a lot of pregnant people got pregnant by accident.
While they were on the pill...
That's amazing, some were planned..
Its just amazing people go "go on the pill you'll be safe"
But still.. it doesnt neccesarily work that way ,does it? obviously.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->