Pregnancy Announcement Videos

Swinx

Reaction score
Does anyone else enjoy watching pregnancy announcement videos on YouTube? I love them, they make me cry! Some people are so creative and I can't wait until I can make my own and announce to my family :happydance:

I did not, but I probably will now :)

Oh my word yes! I have wasted far too many hours on YouTube watching pregnancy announcements, gender reveals, etc.. ultrasounds with surprise twins are my favorite. Find the one where there find out at the 18 wk ultrasound they are having two, my favorite!

haha, oh yes, I spent a whole afternoon a week or two ago watching pregnancy announcement videos! It's so easy to get sucked in!

Oh my word yes! I have wasted far too many hours on YouTube watching pregnancy announcements, gender reveals, etc.. ultrasounds with surprise twins are my favorite. Find the one where there find out at the 18 wk ultrasound they are having two, my favorite!

Hahaha I love that one too!

I LOVE pregnancy announcement videos. One of my favourites is when they hand over a picture on the ultrasound and say 'this is our baby' and then they say 'and this is the other one' after the initial shock :p

I really like the one where this woman tells her two dads she's having a baby.It's so cute.

Was actually watching a few vids not too long ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->