• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnancy Announcements... who's making one?

nflores77

Reaction score
Hubby wants to focus on happy and postive thoughts instead of negative and worried thoughts.

So he wants me to design and prepare an announcement for when we are ready to let our families, friends, and co-workers know. For me I'm in sales so I'd be sending to my customers as well.

Since we are announcing in the fall I want to do a fall theme announcement with a cute lil pumpkin and just a lot of fall decor. :dance: getting my mind busy with ideas and hoping to start early next week. I can picture it and looks super cute in my head :haha:

We'll be announcing 1st week of November, or late October.

I would get two big pumpkins and one of those little baby pumpkins! haha

I definitely want to do one! We are in the sign business so I'm trying to think of something creative (just like everyone else) :thumbup:

So we'll see what we come up with! We aren't going to officially announce it until my 7-8 week scan, which is Oct. 31st to make sure all is smooth, so now I'm just getting ideas.

I love your idea of the pumpkins/fall decor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"