Pregnancy & Baby Book

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
hey ladies, was wondering if any of you have read any good pregnanyc/baby books. i am looking to get one and dont know where to start, there are so many...
bxox

pregnancy week by week was a good one, and what to expect when you're expecting, those are the main two i read throughout my pregnancy's. good luck :D

thanks honey, i am fancying birth and beyond, its a biggy but has natural remedies n stuff too for when baby comes...i have been looking at your two as well, im going to turn my dining room into a baby library haha

lol i cleaned my library out of preganncy/baby books lmao then i finally just went and bought the ones i liked :D

i havent bought any magazines yet, i am getting more excited rather than scared now so have just started thinking about it...bxox

ive found this book to be ace!!!

https://www.mothercare.com/invt/lx1789&bklist=icat,4,shop,shomaternitybasics,matpregnancybooks

ive used it all the way through... its my bible hahaha

I will have a look and find out what book I am using, it is good, although it says week by week, but it is more of a month by month :roll: apart from that, it is great!

I do a lot of searching on the net too for different things and to see the babies development etc, there are some really cool sites out there!

thanks ladies...i have got quite a good favourits list now too lol...bxox

Kaz Cooks, 'Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth' Factual week by week, including your body changes and whats happening to your baby. But reads like a novel. Had me pissing myself with laughter on many occasions.
Definatly makes the whole pregnancy more enjoyable, Im even reading the whole book again second time around.

book called "Pregnancy sucks" is mean tto be good ive been reccommended it but havent go tot he library LOL

I was just thinking this. I fancy getting a good book next time round.

Last time I just used babycentre.co.uk for info

x

do the books give u guidlines on what to do or show u how to do it it amazes me how ella who is 10months old is now eating really food how teh hell do u go from bottles to proper food ?

Yeah, birth and beyond gives you advice on what to do after birth up to a year i think it is....

I have the Mirriam Stoppard ook for that 'Complete baby and childcare' Has been a complete godsend, covers birth to 5 years, with differnt sections under each topic for each age group. And how you can encourage their development too, and the differences in development between each sex. It covers everying you could think of! Which is prob why its the biggest selling baby book in this country.

Cat said:
I have the Mirriam Stoppard ook for that 'Complete baby and childcare' Has been a complete godsend, covers birth to 5 years, with differnt sections under each topic for each age group. And how you can encourage their development too, and the differences in development between each sex. It covers everying you could think of! Which is prob why its the biggest selling baby book in this country.

I had that one thr first time around.....but couldn't find it this time :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->