• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnancy/baby talk everywhere!

ja14

Reaction score
I was recently married, and nearly everyday at work I hear a variation of one of these: "When are your and your husband having babies?", "It's going to be you next!", "Are you pregnant yet?"

It's depressing, because I would love to have a baby it's just "don't the right time."

It seems whenever I'm not being questioned about being pregnant, I'm hearing about their babies or pregnancies.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yesterday at the gym I saw a woman who works there who's pregnant and inside the mall at the food court I saw another woman who's pregnant. Some days I see a few pregnant women and some days I don't see any at all.

In my old job whenever I asked my line manager for a quick word she always said Oh God you're pregnant aren't you! Erm no actually! But I wish I was!

I think pregnancy is always everywhere but you notice it a lot more when WTT Or TTC

Straight after I got married I got this all the time but now 1+ years later it has died down a lot. I think it is one of those things people say to newlyweds :wacko:

For us it has picked up recently - I don't know why! Everyone kind of accepted that the first year we were married we were doing our own thing and then this year... Even my mum has dropped hints and that's a definite first!

right here yes! since i was with hubby for a long time it was "when are you getting married" now "when are going to have a baby" and its hard since i got preggo in my honeymoon and miscarried:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"