Pregnancy blood test....

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Im due wednesday... Just curious as im at docs tomorrow and requesting a blood test to see if pregnant. How early are blood tests likely to show if pregnant? Any answers would be much appreciated. X

hcg actually has to be in the blood before it can reach urine.
I read that it is in blood about 2-3 days before it has enough in urine to detect it that way, so you should be good!

I hope so! I have seen so many different answers just dont want to have a blood test and get a neg result if i still could be pregnant..... ! X

That's still possible because blood tests can detect hcg from 1 to tens of thousands or more ( obviously not that high that early just saying)
where as urine would still show no reaction to hcg tets until the test threshhold is met - lowest I have see is 10. a + hcg in blood of 5-7 say may not show on a miu test, and most tests at stores are 25miu. So technically you would be preg and it shows in blood, but not on pee test.
Don't bother yourself too much about it if the blood is pos and pee stick neg. Just give it 2-3 more days and the urine should catch up as long as hcg keeps rising.
GL!

Thanks for your response ill update soon as i know my self. Ill keep praying. Xx thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->