Pregnancy Books

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MsEmski, Apr 16, 2009.

1. MsEmski

MsEmski Well-Known Member

I'm quite an avid reader and I like to know everything that is going on in pregnancy (and other illnesses, the medical encyclopedia used to be my best friend until it was confiscated from me, for thinking I had a tumour when it was just a headache!!).

Anyway, I was browsing in WH Smith yesterday looking for some really decent books but struggled to find anything that satisfied my curiosity. I've read pretty much everything on the internet to the point where I'm not finding out anything new.

Does anyone have any suggestions for books they have got that they've found useful?

Cheers :)

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

i have got 'your pregnancy' by net mums and loads of pregnancy magazines, all of which are really useful! xx

3. AP

AP Well-Known Member

The 'I'm Pregnant' magazine is only out every three months I think, and that had everything. thats my favourite!

4. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I've got - Expecting everything you need to know about pregnanct labour and birth.

And it has got everything! You can get that from WHSmith. I also got Best Friends Guide To Pregnancy, its not so medically informative but it puts a really funny spin on pregnancy issues