Pregnancy Books

MsEmski

Reaction score
I'm quite an avid reader and I like to know everything that is going on in pregnancy (and other illnesses, the medical encyclopedia used to be my best friend until it was confiscated from me, for thinking I had a tumour when it was just a headache!!).

Anyway, I was browsing in WH Smith yesterday looking for some really decent books but struggled to find anything that satisfied my curiosity. I've read pretty much everything on the internet to the point where I'm not finding out anything new.

Does anyone have any suggestions for books they have got that they've found useful?

Cheers :)

i have got 'your pregnancy' by net mums and loads of pregnancy magazines, all of which are really useful! xx

The 'I'm Pregnant' magazine is only out every three months I think, and that had everything. thats my favourite!

I've got - Expecting everything you need to know about pregnanct labour and birth.

And it has got everything! You can get that from WHSmith. I also got Best Friends Guide To Pregnancy, its not so medically informative but it puts a really funny spin on pregnancy issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->