pregnancy books

magnolia09

Reaction score
do any of you ladies that are a little further along have any recommendations for good pregnancy books to read besides what to expect when you're expecting?

i have the best and i mean THE BEST pregnancy book EVER!!!!!! Its called "The Pregnancy Bible" and has soooooooo much info!!! it even goes through the entire pregnancy week by week and tells you whats happening inside, and also to your body with pics of what the bubs will look like etc, and it has a big section at the back on new babies etc! honestly, i though i was going to buy lods of books but it is AMAZING!!!

link --------> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Pregn...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251240652&sr=8-1

Pregnancy for Dummies is quite interesting. As is I'm Pregnant!, which goes over pretty much everything and does a week-by-week guide. We've also got Your Pregnancy & Birth but I haven't actually read it yet.

pregnancy bible is fab also pregnancy and labour, im selling preg n labour wanting just £3.50 !! pm me if u want it (wud b £2 to post) x

pregnancy bible is fab also pregnancy and labour, im selling preg n labour wanting just £3.50 !! pm me if u want it (wud b £2 to post) x
It would probably be more than 2 quid to post considering the OP is in the States. ;) Probably closer to 10 quid or so... depending on the size and weight of the book.

I can highly recommend the pregnancy bible. I also have this one and its great.

I have Juju Sundin's Birth Skills, which I'm currently reading. It's really good.

Birthing from Within
Better Birth
My Best Birth
Your Pregnancy Week by Week
Ina May's Guide to Childbirth

i have the best and i mean THE BEST pregnancy book EVER!!!!!! Its called "The Pregnancy Bible" and has soooooooo much info!!! it even goes through the entire pregnancy week by week and tells you whats happening inside, and also to your body with pics of what the bubs will look like etc, and it has a big section at the back on new babies etc! honestly, i though i was going to buy lods of books but it is AMAZING!!!

oh i got that its was brilliant it had everything you ever need to know about concieving, prgnancy and even has a section about childhood illnesses with pics its fab i got it from waterstones for around £16 ive got a few more books but that one is by far the best :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->