pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Hi guys,

I think im proberly due June 5th,
Its great to be able to compare cramps etc isn't it......i didn't have the Internet with my last pregnancies and i couldn't get to any of the pregnancy clubs they do so i never knew what was normal or not.

Its also great to be around people who find it all so exciting....ive not told any of my family yet because they will only say "what again" so why bother.

Have you guys been telling anyone or are you all waiting until you get nearer the 12 weeks stage?

i've tol afew friends but no family. i have the same problem, they're not really interested in the 2 iv'e got and i know they disaprove of me having anymore so don't really feel like telling them. trouble is i'll have to as don't want them to find out elsewhere. friends under keep it quiet !!. but i hate keeping quiet, i think i'll go another week then spill! plus feel really puke so will struggle to not look green!
Going to order pair maternity jeans today, just makes me feel more puke tight clothes!

I think I am due on June 5th! We will find out this Friday at 9:30am for sure...going for our early scan. I am hopeful about this appointment.

I had a natural m/c in mid-July at 8wk4d, so the doctor wants to monitor this pregnancy more closely. This time I am definitely experiencing more symptoms, not like the last time where they were so mild.

Between being pregnant and planning for our wedding on November 1st, I feel like I am caught up in a whirlwind! :headspin:

Glad to hear everyone else in doing well! Please keep Jazmak in your thoughts and prayers as she lost her little bean.

Hi
good luck with your scan on fri! hope all is well!
blimey you've got a lot on your plate, i was 12weeks pg when i got married, honeymoon not so much fun as couldn't drink, but was nice coming back with a bit of a bump!

so sorry for Jazmak :hugs:

Jenn- I know! I have to have my dates confirmed by midwife! it will be lovely to have a summer baby!

amber I soooo glad im not alone, nothing fits ive had to borrow my mothers jeans!:rofl::rofl: the bloating makes me look huge!

when does the bmp start to shw proper and when does people normally go into maternity wear?

Hi mrsholmes
i'm getting mat jeans today, figure not going to get any smaller so may as well be comfy. know its just bloating at mo, but bumps grow so fast past 12 weeks....well mine do anyway...i have enormous babies!!:rofl:
agree its lovely having summer baby... just not so good being heavily pg when its hot!!
my little boy was born june too, although 07 was a very wet summer!! we had floods when he was born!!

I think I am due on June 5th! We will find out this Friday at 9:30am for sure...going for our early scan. I am hopeful about this appointment.

I had a natural m/c in mid-July at 8wk4d, so the doctor wants to monitor this pregnancy more closely. This time I am definitely experiencing more symptoms, not like the last time where they were so mild.

Between being pregnant and planning for our wedding on November 1st, I feel like I am caught up in a whirlwind! :headspin:

Glad to hear everyone else in doing well! Please keep Jazmak in your thoughts and prayers as she lost her little bean.

Hi
blimey you've got a lot on your plate, i was 12weeks pg when i got married, honeymoon not so much fun as couldn't drink, but was nice coming back with a bit of a bump!

I'll be 13 weeks when we go on our honeymoon since we are actually going a month after the wedding. We decided on Hawaii...and it's somewhere I know I won't mind *not* being able to drink. I'll just spend a lot of time under the water snorkeling with the sea turtles!! :happydance:

Thank you for the well wishes!
JM

Wow Jerseyshoregirl your going to have a fantastic honeymoon by the sounds of it.......bump still small (ish) so you can relax and have fun and the worry periods over...

...Hope your early scan goes well hun xxx

Big hugs for Jazmak im so sorry xxxxx

Happy_mum your family sound as bad as mine.....think im going to tell them by Text in a couple of weeks then they can all moan about me behind my back and get it out of there system before i next speak to them lol

Hi

I'll be 13 weeks when we go on our honeymoon since we are actually going a month after the wedding. We decided on Hawaii...and it's somewhere I know I won't mind *not* being able to drink. I'll just spend a lot of time under the water snorkeling with the sea turtles!! :happydance:

Thank you for the well wishes!
JM

sounds gorgeous, we went to dubai late august it was over 40 oc everyday, bit too hot with the internal cooker!!
sure it will be lovely in hawaii lovely beaches etc!

hello ladies, how is everyone today? im doing good im pretty sure i just woke up with my first good dose of morning sickness. omg its terrible my belly is gurgaling so bad. im gunna call up to the doctors today our stop in there and ask about my results my daughter has a apt in the same building today shortly so i thought about stopping in and finding out what is going on . other wise im doing good realy tired today . well ladies i will post more later wish you all luck today. cant wait to get to know you

happy mum - hey hun how are you ,? see we both found a good forum of other women that are due around the same time that is cool and we still can talk with eachother. this first tri board to me was confusing at first im used to ttc board where you have your own journal to talk to people. but im happy to find a thread we all can stick together and since we are all due around the same time we can all talk and go threw this together its so nice to know im not alone. hope you have a great day happy mum

We are all patiently waiting to hear the results of your hcg tests!!!

Wow Jerseyshoregirl your going to have a fantastic honeymoon by the sounds of it.......bump still small (ish) so you can relax and have fun and the worry periods over...

...Hope your early scan goes well hun xxx

Big hugs for Jazmak im so sorry xxxxx

Happy_mum your family sound as bad as mine.....think im going to tell them by Text in a couple of weeks then they can all moan about me behind my back and get it out of there system before i next speak to them lol

thats funny, i was just saying the same thing to my friend about doing it over text, so at least i don't have to see there disapproval!..... just makes me think how i want to be a better family to my children, and support them no matter what they do! does take the shine of your happiness thinking they won't be happy for me, when dh and i are so happy, we really wanted a close family!
anyway we shouldn't let it bother us so long as we are happy thats all that matters!!

got my fingers crossed lilmomof3, sure it'll all be good, feeling puke is good!!

i really want a ticker, can't seem to do it.... so thick!!

I'm due I'm thinking June 1st, but definitely the first week of June. Have been testing levels for the last three weeks, just to make sure everything's going smoothly- had m/c in 4/07 took me a while to recover. I'm so happy to be pregnant again! Although the morning sickness has hit me this week hard and my bbs are killing me! I'm like you jersey I wanna feel it all : )

i really want a ticker, can't seem to do it.... so thick!!

Hun your not thick.....everone had to add one for the first time once and everyone struggles the first time :hugs:

How far have you got? is it making a ticker you cant do yet or is it the adding of the ticker you cant do?

Hi Everyone,

Can I join? Due on 7th June. I am also part of another cycle buddy thread that is June 09

It is so cool that there are so many of us all due in June!!

Hope you are all well.

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome to the group lilmomof3, everhopeful & happymum! :happydance:

Jersey- Congrats on the wedding and a fabulous honeymoon too! Let us know how your scan goes this morning. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Hey Cath- I know I was wondering how early is too early to buy maternity clothes. Like I said in my other thread, I feel HUGE and bloated! My clothes from top to bottom are so flippin tight and all I want to do is where sweat pants to work! :rofl: Do you think they'd mind?!

Cariad_Bach~ I'm having a really hard time not sharing the news. My hubby and I promised that we wouldn't tell anyone until my 12 week appt. , however I have told 4 people at work, my closest girlfriend and of course my mom and older sister. I can't help myself. I just want to tell the world, but I know I shouldn’t in case of mc. ... I’ll probably tell more people today. :rofl:
Update...just told another person at work. hehe

I’m so sad for Jasmak! :hugs:

Hi all

Thanks for the welcome!

Zoey1 - you might want to try get a bump band. It allows you to wear your trousers with top button undone!! I got mine from Amazon and am weaing it now with jeans button and zip down - Feels great!!!! It might buy you some more time before getting maternity clothes!

:dust::dust::dust:

welcome to all!:wave:

jersey- ur honeymoon sounds fab!are u sorted for the wedding?

happy mum have u managed to do your ticker?

I went shopping today bought comfty clothes for the house not sure what im going to wear to work tomorrow tho!

thoughts are with jasmak:hugs:

btw I got a bit freaked out today when my OH antie bought me flowers and a card, just think it a bit early what does everyone think?

just seen the bump bands they are massive! do they do under the top? new look sell them 2 x

I am just about all ready for the wedding!

Tomorrow I put in my orders for the flowers and cake...need to buy a veil, the placecards for the tables, and the program paper. I made my own invitations and want to do the same for the placecards and programs. And I need to firm up plans with the bagpiper and the photographer.

I am so glad I am only planning a wedding once in my lifetime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->