pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

I agree! its alot of work, i left everything till last minute big mistake!

well ladies i went up there and the doc was in surgery and was gunna be back at 1pm today so i waited and called just now well he had to go to a meeting but she gave me the nurse , ( i went to school with the nurse ) and she said she literly just got my results in the printer and told me the doc has to review and call me with them i told her i was worried and waited a week to find out if my numbers went up any she said i can tell you this your numbers where 77 last week and they sky rocketed withing a week. i asked is this good news she said very good news and a great sign shes like your deftly pregnant.. she said doc has to tell me the numbers she cant but she told me not to worry they are very very high numbers she says she sees these test all the time and knows what shes talking about and my numbers are looking very awsome. i feel so relived to finaly know ... and from reading on here im not so worried about the cramps im having . i have no blood at all lots of cm but no blood just cramps but gusse this is streching... and im bloated so bad. wow i cant fit any of my jeans. gusse its time to find some other bigger clothes.. wow ladies im happy she said doc will call later with the numbers then i can post them and let you all know the exact number but she was so awsome to even tell me what she did no more of me being so worried... thank you ladies.

I'm LOVIN the idea of a belly band! Thanks for the idea everhopeful. Just checked them out online and wow...love the different colors and patterns. It's like having the 3 layer look w/ tanks. (A look I already do alot). I think I'll buy 3 to start. :rofl:

Jersey- I know planning a wedding is nuts. My hubby and I just got married in April it was lavish w/ about 150 peoople and I am so glad it's over. haha. Too much stress. The honeymoon was definitely the best part.:plane:

Happy news!!!! :happydance:
I have been waiting to see when you posted again.
Just thrilled for you!! :dance:

Lilmomof3~
I am so happy that your test results came back positive and your HCG skyrocketed. You're definitely babymaking! :dance: I'm sure you feel much better now and can relax! Lets us know what the doc says.

PS. I'm totally w/ you on the BLOATING!!!

congrats illmom landed for u!!!:happydance::happydance:

I get the baby band now! so really it looks like another tshirt?!

lol im a tiny person and feel like im gunna burst open.lol... thank you ladies ya i will deftly be alot lessed stressd.... now just to have a great 9 months.. thanks ladies i will let you know as soon as i know. when i found out after i talked to the nurse the first thing idid was come here lol

GREAT news lilmom!
now with these tickers dam thing. i get on the site then it says to cut and paste????
how do you do that then. got dates on ticker just can't get it from site to site???
I was a maternity nurse pre having kids... computors are all foreign to me!!!ASk me anything about babies no problem!!

GREAT news lilmom!
now with these tickers dam thing. i get on the site then it says to cut and paste????
how do you do that then. got dates on ticker just can't get it from site to site???
I was a maternity nurse pre having kids... computors are all foreign to me!!!ASk me anything about babies no problem!!

:rofl:its ok, click on the ticker u want (say mine)
then go to the left hand corner where it says create ticker,
put in your dates and cycle length
pic what colours etc u want from drop down menu
then click create
there now should be 3 boxes, select the second box 'cut' the info
go to quick links on baby and bump main page
click edit sig
then paste it into the box and click save

hope that makes sense!!? if not give me your dates and i'll pm u the info 2 put in your sig box x

btw ve just eaten chilli and feel sick as a dog!

Fun isn't it feeling puke!! all in a good cause!!
thanks i'm going to have another try.... here goes..

Please help me!!!! mrs holmes!
i've tried it so many times get all the info in, keep pressing paste but still can't get it on my sig!, can i blame nappy brain???
My due date is 9th june, think i'm the same as you.. first day last af 2nd sept.....
thank you!!

Lilmom thats fantastic news congrats :happydance:

Well ive just got myself a belly band from Ebay so thanks for the tip girls :hugs:

i've tried it so many times get all the info in, keep pressing paste but still can't get it on my sig!, can i blame nappy brain???
My due date is 9th june, think i'm the same as you.. first day last af 2nd sept.....
thank you!!

Did you highlight and 'Copy' the code first hun?

Now i can do buying off ebay!!#
I want a band tooo.......jumping on the band wagon!!... Ha Ha HA!!!

thank you!!

EH???
Will go back try again!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Happy mum- Here's your pregnancy ticker.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev159pr___.png

copy and paste the above URL into "edit signature section" as Cath said. Then save. :dance:

UPDATE: oops can't copy & paste pic. hmmm...

thank you!!

EH???
Will go back try again!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

The code in the middle box (think its called a BB code)

You need to put the mouse pointer over the code, hold down the left click button and move the mouse along until all the code turns blue, then click the right click button and click copy, then go to the edit sig bit and click paste in the box,
Does that make sense.....sorry im really hopeless at explaining things :dohh:

that should be your ticker above! right click it and drag the mouse across so it highlight and press cut, then go to your sig box and click right again and click paste

hope it works!

Happy mum- Here's your pregnancy ticker.

copy and paste the above URL into "edit signature section" as Cath said. Then save. :dance:

UPDATE: oops can't copy & paste pic. hmmm...

If Happy mum clicks to quote your test like im doing the code will show up in the quote bit before you click to post...then it goes back to the picture xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->