pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

thanks I will if its still bad then im having a few days off work!

happy mum I agree i imagine u would feel their loss as u would have been excited etc with them My friend had a miscarriage and did say she was pg and it was hard to understand what she was going thro

mrs holmes - so sorry you have hurt your back. Hope you feel better soon love.

I am 35. Told my parents today - exciting. Mum's advice - get some rest! No problem with that - super sleepy.

Jersey - let us know your news. Thinking of you hon. x :hugs:

Hey Applegirl - I like your new profile picture :)
Hope you feel better soon Cath!

hello everyone, well im still here going good key board for computer still not working well but im manegening, well so far so good woke up with bb pain and bloated . and got a headake. which i hate i suffer from migrans and have to take meds for it but cuz im pg i cant take them . i do have pain meds to take which i had to take for my teeth i have a very very bad tooth ake today i feel like somone punched my left side of my face , ouchy, other than this i wanted to just let you all know im ok , hope all of you are doing good

jersygirl- wish you luck hun hope you are ok we are all worried about you,
well ladies ill be off for now gunna lay down try to stop this teeth pain and head ake. i will check up with you ladies later.

p.s yep ladies once i get the scans i will deftly post here ,

Aww lilmom i feel for you....im having headaches (dont know if it's the pregnancy or the lack of caffeine!) ive never had a migraine tho but i seen people who have and OMG the pain there in is terrible :(
I hope yours clears soon hun xxx

Apple nice pic hun xxx

MrsHolmes how your back today hun?

jersygirl hun im praying your ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im same as normal this morning but so hot...its like im having hot flushes!

hey lilmom - can't wait to see your scans. exciting that you are a week ahead of some of us - good to know what we're in for : )

Sorry that you are dealing with pain. Must be awful. Hang in there hon :hugs:

love your profile pic apple!
I dont think jersey has been on line since yesterday?! hope everythings ok

well so far this morning ive managed half a cup of herbal tea:rofl:.

Also last night went well out 'couple friends' came over and I dont feel like I was missing out at all!

im off to myfriends for lunch today, she's also pg 22 weeks and shes expecting a boy!

Hope you have a nice lunch Mrs Holmes,

Was just checking in for news on jersey, hope shes ok.

hi lilmom, hoe your headache is better the only thing worse than migraine and toothache, is labour ha ha ha!!

cariad, i 'm missing the caffiene, doing decaf coffee, but have to admit to the odd pepsi max when i get the dt's! gone off choc luckily, as thats my other vice, seem to have gone on to crackers!

so cath, have you been telling anyone else??? i told a random lady at swimming pool today, to be honest theres not many people i have spoken to over lasy couple days i havn't told!!LOL!!
IS it just us that can't keep our excitement in? any other june ladies spilling allready?

so woorried about jersey kept checking last night, how are you hun???

By the way is it ok to use real names??
My name is natalee by the way can call me Nat.. bit shorter!
mrs holmes think you said you were cath?
lilmom is Helen?
getting confused with names..... its easy done LOL!!!

Hi Nat! :) I haven't told anyone yet (apart from my accupuncturist) but I will be doing so as soon as I can. My husband doesn't want to tell anyone yet, but if he did I think I would be tempted!

I really hope Jerseygirl is ok...was her scan yesterday or Thursday?

Hope your migraine gets better lilmom - I suffer from about 2 a year and am seriously hoping they stay away during pregnancy. I can't imagine not having drugs for them! Hope you are doing better today.

I think someone was asking about ages..Nat?? Well, I am 28, will be 29 in January :)

Feeling good today - still no nausea thank goodness! And my tastes haven't changed at all yet.

Have a good day everyone!
Victoria

Victoria your so good not telling, mind i'm a whole 7 days ahead so thats ok then !! LOL!!
I think i did actually wait a whole week before telling!, i can't understand how people keep it quiet till 12 weeks!! that would be another 6 weeks for me!! no way!!
Wasn't me asking about ages but i am concerned i'm the oldest on here!!!

It was Cath with the ages!!!
so just having a look at ages Apple girl same age as me, when you 36 apple?

hey happymom - I'm 36 in March - and just down the road in Liverpool - we will have to meet up at some point! Oh - and my name is Pamela.
x

hi pamela, YeY, your older than me!!!! Ha ha! sorry, only by 6 months!! LOL!!
yeh that would be good, got 2 monkeys in tow though!!, i live near to nantwich about hour and a half away.
have you been dr yet, got a scan booked yet?
seems usa girls get earlier scans than us! boooo i want one too!

hello , well my headake and tooth ake are finaly gone. yippee now as long as they stay away i used to get them every day and was put on meds to control them well since being pg i cant take the 2 kinds of meds that will stop them so im hoping i dont get very many of them .
yes my name is helen
and i actuly had my golden bday sept 26th so im 26 and i found out i was pg the next day. i told hubby he gave me the best bday present lol.

i realy hope jersygirl is gunna be ok iv been looking for a reply she hasnt been on. its so nice to have all of you here for eachother.
we still havent told any one yet hubby is worried if we go and tell a bunch of ppl not only will some stress me out (in his side of family) but hes worried about somthing happening , ( we are thinking very postive though which does help alot.
on my symptom front woke up again bbs hurt so bad and are so bigger . bloated and gassy today . so far so good
hope everyone else is doing great today .
oh ya and i also am missing the caffine its realy hard to get used to not having pop and i was taking caffine pills before the pg to stay awake during the day well i recently stopped taking the caffine pills i didnt know you where not supposed to take them during pg eeek so i stopped imeditly. so thats prob what my headakes are from .

Oooh real names....please forgive me if i get them all wrong im hopeless with names, Im Jue by the way xxxxx

Glad the pains gone Helen xx

Nat i dont have a scan or midwife appointment or anything, its still to early up here in Wales, they wont want to see me for Booking in untill 9 weeks :(

So it looks like there are a few girls from UK North west!! We are living in Toronto, Canada right now (been here for 5 years, I'm English, hubby is Canadian) and we are moving back to England in April - yes when I am very, very pregnant! I am a little, well very nervous about packing everything up here, finding new house in England, moving my 3 year old and dealing with pregnancy/new baby all in a few short months! We must be mad! Chester is my home town so I think we are going to be moving back there - my Mum still lives there. My best friends are dotted around the country but I think Chester is pretty central to them all.

Still no sign of Jerseygirl......

Victoria

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"