pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Victoria - we should talk - I'm Canadian - from Toronto, living in Liverpool! OH is English (from Chester). I've been in England for 5 years. NOT planning on moving in April :) Excited that you are though- will be good to meet up.:yipee:

Victoria - we should talk - I'm Canadian - from Toronto, living in Liverpool! OH is English (from Chester). I've been in England for 5 years. NOT planning on moving in April :) Excited that you are though- will be good to meet up.:yipee:

does that mean i'm dumped???:rofl:
i could put on a canadian accent!!! LOL!!
I've been to Chester shopping!! and DH's aunty lives in vancouver!!! :rofl:

Can't believe i forgot to mention but won't be about tomorrow going on a spa day at Carden Park(chester!!!), its a girls day and night away, i'm so in need of a break and a lie in!!! really good deal.. dinner, bed and breakfast plus a treatment and use of facilities. for£99 not bad eh!!
Well hope i get back to hear some good news from Jersey!!!
See you buddies on monday!! XX

wow - how great we have a chester connection! Happy mum - of course you are not dumped:rofl::rofl:

Will be super fun to get together - can't wait to meet you, your monkeys and your bean : ) Maybe we could go maternity Christmas clothes shopping in Chester once our bumps grow a little x

and yeah - a day of pampering sounds amazing!! you are inspiring me happy mum. I think I may need to get a pedicure - or at least get DH to give me a nice massage : )

ps - still continually amazed that there is no bleeding. feeling so happy - but still scared too. As of today I've made it further into this pregnancy than before with my chemicals.

hey ladies, well my day went ok for now all of a sudden after going to the bathroom i got cramps no bleeding just realy bad streching feeling it seems like i get them alot at night was wondering do any of you ladies get cramps like ripping streching they go away but scare me when they happen.
iv been so tired all day and not realy hungery , its so hard to not have caffine. im trying so hard to stay away from soda i used to drink a lot of soda. ya i realy hope jersygirl is ok . well ladies my tooth pain came back but no headake . well hate to cut you all short im gunna take a bath and try to relax hope you all have a great night

I heard that it is normal to get more cramping at night because your body is relaxing more.

lilmom - you are doing so well to stay away from the caffeine.
And I can understand feeling scared about those cramps - but it is totally normal and a good sign to have those stretching, pulling type of cramps at this point - there is a lot going on down there! Hang in there. Why don't you phone your doctor if it is making you nervous?

Every day I am so excited just to see my ticker move that one day further ahead :wohoo: Looking forward to what weeks 5&6 will bring - roll on morning sickness :rofl:

hey girls,

illmom ive had cramps too was really worried the beginning of the week but they have eased off now and only getting little twinges now and again.

My morning sickness has really kicked in, gone off loads of food mostly eating plain meat cant even face chocolate :shock: also found it really easy to give up coffee as its turning me!

OH has been doing alot to give my back a rest, his mate is a physio who said said he would give me some exercises that can do to help it while pg (its a torn ligament)

hope u enjoy your spa day nat!

lol im really out of it im from wales! Jue where in in wales are u from?

im off now to do some housework how exciting!:hissy:

That's so funny - it's as if we swopped lives! My Dad's from Liverpool so I know it relatively well, and we are all avid Liverpool supporters. Even my daughter loves "red stevie" :)

It will be so nice to meet up - with our little ones :) or before with our big bumps.

Where will you give birth? Have you started thinking about that? I don't know what I am going to do. We had amazing midwives here when my daughter was born and I am going to hopefully see them too with this one but I am scared about having to find a doctor/midwife when I am 30+ weeks pregnant and have no relationship with them. I was looking at the birthing centre in Northwich, but it is expensive!! I also had to have a C-section as baby was breech and I am trying to research as much as possible about VBACs. Oh the decisions!

Have a good day - and Happy Thanksgiving :)

xo Victoria

does that mean i'm dumped???:rofl:
i could put on a canadian accent!!! LOL!!
I've been to Chester shopping!! and DH's aunty lives in vancouver!!! :rofl:

The more the merrier!! Have fun at Carden Park - I am very jealous!

I would like to do it with just gas n air, not sure if i'll change my mind tho:rofl:

Hi all,
Good to see were all doing well today (hoping for Jersey of course xxx)

Cath im way up north on Anglesey, where are you?

With my kids ive gas and air and that injection (forget what its called lol)

But with my last one i had a planed Home Birth :cloud9:

It was fantastic, just gas and air, my OH and 1 midwife (the other midwife didn't get there in time) and my other kiddies upstairs in bed.

I deffo want another home birth with this one as long as everything it the pregnancy runs 100% to plan like last time.

Hiya, im in the south bewteen swansea and cardiff, still no sign of jersey.......

my cramps have nearly gone.... its odd!

Hey Ladies! I've missed so much while I've been kicking this dreaded flu! I'm really worried about Jersey (Jeannie). I hope all is okay with her! :hugs: :hugs:

I'm sorry your back to still hurts Cath! Definitely try and do some stretches, but lay off the housework girlie! :dance: I can't believe your ms has thrown you off chocolate. I can't even imagine.

Hi illmom- I hope you're doing good today! Pulling sensations and cramps are very normal for a stretching uterus. I'm actually a bit concerned because mine have subsided.

Nat- I hope you are enjoy your well deserved pampering!

Oh.... I just turned 28 in September.

:hi:zoey!

my pulling has subsided too. But I have decided that the stuff I had been feeling was related to implantation, and that the pulling related to uterus stretching will be along in a week or so. Can't wait!

Other signs not subsiding though. Waking up in the night to pee, dizziness when I stand up quickly, constant heartburn.

Exciting! Here's to sticky beans. :wohoo:

Worried for jersey. Sending you :hug:

my cramps have calmed down 2 only the odd twinge or so,
sorry your feeling ill Jenn, I dont think that u can take any of those things, not even shop bought pain killers.

ive just eaten a wispa, I didn't want it and I knew it would repeat on me but I ate it anyway and now I feel sick and have heartburn!:muaha:

has anyone thought of or done in the past parenting skills like the 1950's routine or the continmum concept?

morning ladies- in case you have not seen jerey's back!! She is doing well and busy with wedding fun. Scan was good, and she is hopeful and waiting for hcgs to confirm. You can read about her at: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...erseyshoregirl-we-do-hope-everythings-ok.html
x

thats good, bet she thinks we are all mad, someone even started a thread :rofl:

Im just so glad shes ok, i suppose its because shes the same amount of days gone as me but i just couldn't stop thinking about her all weekend.

Hows everyone else today?

Zoey i hope your Flu's better hun.

Cath i have a Wispa sat on my kitchen side......im going off to devour it now...yumyum xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->