Pregnancy Buddies?

sapphire20

Olivia & Alex <3
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering whats behind the Idea of Pregnancy buddies, what does this mean....what do you do??

Sorry to sound so thick!!

Basically its to help you find other girls who are due around the same time as you, to help you compare symptoms, progress and whatnot and share your journies together. Then when the time comes, they can let everyone know and keep them updated when you go into labour!!

There are some guidelines and bit and bobs about how to go about looking for a buddy here

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/

Plus its a great way to make new friends!! :happydance:

You don't sound thick atall!
Its someone who you can share you symptoms/ experience with, some one to talk to threw your pregnancy and birth. Alot of people find it helpfull to talk to someone in the same position as them :) Theres loads of lovely ladies on here to buddy up with
Xx

I have a few and we keep contact on msn or facebook! :D It's fun to share youre experiences etc.. Nice way to get to know someone and hopefully stay friends for a long time to come!

Oh and if you get stuck with anything you can always pop me (I'm the mod for that section) or any of the other mods a pm for help, one of us will be able to point you in the right direction!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->