Pregnancy Buddy? 4 weeks +4

SummerMother

Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking for a pregnancy buddy. This is my 1st and I believe I am 4 weeks +4. My first appointment isn't until Nov 16 so I don't know due date yet. I'm thinking mid June though.

I am just looking for another lady thats pregnancy is close to mine. Whether it's your 1st or your 6th (lol) I would love to keep in touch with you!

At the moment no one other than DH knows as I am wanting to wait until the 1st trimester is over or at least near. This is hindering my ability to talk about what's going on with me obviously lol.

Hope to talk to someone soon!

I'll be a buddy! I am 4+2 and EDD 6/16/2016 but I don't know for sure since I don't have my first OB apt until November 2nd.

I have one DS that will be 5 3/4 when new baby is born. He has been asking for a baby for months now and will be so excited when we tell him his wish has come true!

Is there anything you want to do differently in this pregnancy? Do you have any other children or is this your first? What were your symptoms that made you think you should test? What are your symptoms now? :happydance:Tell me everything?!

Hello! I am 4 weeks 2 days and am due June 15th. Obviously calculations were made by me. But I'm 99% sure. This is my hubs and my first and it took 7 months to conceive this little bean and we are so excited!

We've told my sister, and are telling out patents this weekend but nobody else until the end of the first trimester.

My first appointment is over the phone next week with the first in office sometime in week 7.

Just- I must have taken too long to type my messages you beat me! But I'd love to join you ladies. As a first time mom with my very first pregnancy I have no idea what is coming. Lol so I'll have about a million and one questions.

I'll be a buddy! I am 4+2 and EDD 6/16/2016 but I don't know for sure since I don't have my first OB apt until November 2nd.

I have one DS that will be 5 3/4 when new baby is born. He has been asking for a baby for months now and will be so excited when we tell him his wish has come true!

Is there anything you want to do differently in this pregnancy? Do you have any other children or is this your first? What were your symptoms that made you think you should test? What are your symptoms now? :happydance:Tell me everything?!

Hello Just!

Aww your DS is going to be ecstatic! Has he mentioned if he wants a brother or sister? When you thinking of telling him?

This is my first pregnancy so at the moment I am a blank slate. All I know is I plan to be as active as I can and excersise. By my calculations I am so in June and my best friends wedding is in July and I am a bridesmaid. That's my other conundrum is telling her! I'm hoping to wait until after first trimester but that only works if she isn't expecting us to order dresses soon! Also it's in a different province so there is the expense of going.

Honestly I didn't have symptoms out of the normal PMS symptoms except more burping. That's about it. I didn't test until 2 days after my expected AF. It took us 5 months and I was sick of dissapointment with early testing. At the moment I'm having what I heard are the normal achy, cramping that comes and goes. Also having trouble sleeping through the night. Just up a couple times through the night for no reason and then not being able to fall back asleep for an hour.

What about yourself? Anything you would like to do different?

Hello! I am 4 weeks 2 days and am due June 15th. Obviously calculations were made by me. But I'm 99% sure. This is my hubs and my first and it took 7 months to conceive this little bean and we are so excited!

We've told my sister, and are telling out patents this weekend but nobody else until the end of the first trimester.

My first appointment is over the phone next week with the first in office sometime in week 7.

Hello Green,

I would love if you join! 3 sounds like a perfect little group of buddies.

Lucky you get to have an appointment at 7 weeks I get to wait until 10 weeks. It's going to be the longest wait of my life!

Are you having any symptoms? If you look st my previous post to Just I listed mins there.

My symotoms are pretty mild. Boobs slightly sore, a little nausea (but that's normal without a baby in my belly! Lol so it's no big deal) but I am also having trouble sleeping. Which totally sucks and makes me soo darn tired.

Oh and I tested at 9dpo with a bfn and was so over trying that I wasn't going to test at all anymore until some ladies in another thread convinced me to at 13dpo. But I was convinced it was going to be bfn and I didn't even look for about a minute or two. Then I looked and it was bfp! I was so confused I thought I was seeing things. Lol I walked away to do laundry and had to come back. Not sure why I thought I was seeing things because that line was DARK no way I was seeing things. Lol

Aww that's great! Amazing what a couple days can do hey? My boobs have been a little tender too, I wouldn't go as far to say they hurt but they feel in cage way all the time. Like I lay down and swish one and notice . Super weird as I am not tre biggest chested lady lol.

I was going to say, I don't know how you'll wait until 10 weeks! When I tried to schedule my first appointment they just said 7 weeks but I have to complete my phone one on Wednesday first. Then I officially get to schedule it. I'm so excited to see my little bean. And very curious if it's one or two! We have twins in the family and I was on something to help me ovulate which can cause multiple eggs to drop.

oh boy! Would you mind twins? It's a possibility for me as well (a slim one) as twins run in my family as well. I don't feel like I'm having twins as in some women just know.

Just wondering if either of you ladies have been achy in your uterus that happens every couple days all day and than goes away for a couple days? I feel like every 2 or 3 days I get super achy in my uterus that radiates through my lower back and growing. Kinda how I get the day of AF. It's not painful just annoying and uncomfortable. I'm just chalking it up to growing uterus.

I wouldn't mind twins at all but k don't feel like I am either.

I've been aching a lot too not exactly menstral cramps. But cramps none the less. I read it's pretty common on weeks 4-5.

Good Morning ladies!

Sorry I was MIA this weekend. My mom and niece were visiting and we aren't ready to tell them yet, so I was trying to keep off boards. I feel like I have a lot to catch up on!

My DS wants a baby sister. I doubt that will happen, we kind of live in a testosterone ocean, so I'm feeling another boy. Honestly I would be happy either way. I love little boys and it would be great for DS to have a buddy to show the ropes, but I know he would be super caring and protective of a little sister.

There is a history of twins in my family too, but pretty far back. I don't think that's what I'm in for... I don't know what I would do!! Oh my goodness... :wacko:

How are you girls feeling? Any new symptoms? We are almost in WEEK 5!!! :flower:
I am really great so far except I get SOOO TIRED around 8PM. I have a hard time keeping my eyes open! I have had some of the cramps you were talking about Summer. They don't usually last long and they actually reassure me that there is something going on down there:happydance:!!!

Oh and my boobs KILL! I don't know how I forgot that...:haha: They aren't really much bigger yet, but boy do they hurt!
Also I broke down crying on Sat night because my niece told me that the chicken I made for dinner was too chewy...:dohh:

Another question I missed: We don't intend to tell our DS until we are just about ready to tell our parents. He is a bit of a blabbermouth and I know he would let it out before we are ready for him to.I really want to wait until after I have my first trans-vaginal US at 7 weeks. I feel like he will better understand if I have a picture of SOMETHING to show him as a visual. Like "this is your little brother/sister growing in my tummy. This is what he/she looks like now, etc."

Do you guys have any names you like yet or are you still working on it? I am having a really hard time with that this time around. I like quite a few but none of them are just right!

Waiting for something to show DS makes sense! I find it adorable how he wants a girl! I've decided I'm with your DS. I'm team pink for you! ��

I get tired about 9:00pm. I'm a night owl so that's definitely different for me. My boobs are getting worse, especially when I'm sleeping at night and I crush them lol. I just bought some bigger bras last month and I swear I'm spilling out of them already. I also don't know if I'm super bloated or my bumps starting already...this made me think that perhaps I may be farther along then I think. However I haven't had really bad M/S yet so then I think nah... Idk! Lol.

I'm in Canada so our thanksgiving was on the weekend. I found it sooo hard to dodge the offers of alchohal all weekend. I just chalked it up to I was still recovering from a hangover weeks ago.. I hope I didnt sprout any suspicion!

As for the names I have a small list but only a couple that both myself and DH agrees on. Don't really have any middle names yet. I'm kind of a believer in seeing what your naming. So we won't pick for sure until we hAve him/her in our arms.

Ladies! You two have been too busy for me.
As far as symptoms, crying (which I don't typically do), boobs are getting bigger only a little sore nothing bad at all, but I feel like I have less circulation. If I sleep with my arm under my pillow like normally I wake up and my wrist are killing me. Last night it woke up me. I had to put pressure on it for awhile to get it to feel better.

So as far as names goes. Our girl is Lillyanne Louise Green. I love the name Lilian (my great aunt) but there's one in my family already so we changed it. Louise after my mom. For boy the middle name is Donald (after hubs dad). We like Aiden Donald Green or Joseph Dobald Green. Not sure. I still need help.

I think it's awesome you're going to wait until he or she is born, I have no patience. We're already are not finding out the sex.

I'm usually a pretty big night owl too! I love to stay up and watch my shows at night until OH gets home from his night shift, but the last few days I just want to crawl into bed when DS goes off for the night!:sleep:

I have a few names I like, mostly French in origin. Some girls names: Belamie (only problem with this is that I HATE the nickname Bella and I feel like she would be stuck with it) it means "beautiful friend" and DS has already said that he would name a baby sister Belle out of the blue one day (and I think that is SUPER SWEET!!!):cloud9:
Roux: meaning "red" but I really think she would have to have red hair and of course I won't know that until the day of! :shrug:
and (weird I know) Sebastian: It isn't really a girls name, but I just love that it would be really different! and I could call her a couple of different nicknames.
There are others but these are my personal favs.

Boys names are really hard for me to come up with, because I was so in love with Dominic for a boy and I already used that one!:haha:
But I do like the name Theo (pronounced Tay-o) but everyone would say it THEEE-o and I don't like THEEE-o. I am super picky... this is going to be so hard!!! it is a good thing I have 9 months!

Do either of you ladies have any particular fears, this being your first?

Waiting for something to show DS makes sense! I find it adorable how he wants a girl! I've decided I'm with your DS. I'm team pink for you! ��

I get tired about 9:00pm. I'm a night owl so that's definitely different for me. My boobs are getting worse, especially when I'm sleeping at night and I crush them lol. I just bought some bigger bras last month and I swear I'm spilling out of them already. I also don't know if I'm super bloated or my bumps starting already...this made me think that perhaps I may be farther along then I think. However I haven't had really bad M/S yet so then I think nah... Idk! Lol.

I'm in Canada so our thanksgiving was on the weekend. I found it sooo hard to dodge the offers of alchohal all weekend. I just chalked it up to I was still recovering from a hangover weeks ago.. I hope I didnt sprout any suspicion!

The alcohol is going to be one of my big giveaways to OH's family. They are not alcoholics by any means, but they like to have a drink after work to relax. whenever we are there I am offered some wine or beer, and it will be unusual for me to refuse!!

Do you have any plans on how to tell the families? do you plan on doing a thought out announcement or just come out and tell them?

I just have the fear of mc. My mom had quiet a few so I'm nervous but I feel good about this little bean. I mean I have other fears for after he or she is born but they're complicated. Lol

I really like theo pronounced your way too. I also don't like Bella. But hubs likes that one. Lol

Hey just have you thought about using Matheo, pronounced (Ma-Tay-o). It's pretty much Matthew but sounds French .

As for Bellamie you could use Lanie as a knock name. I don't know if it's too far off for you. Lol.

As for fears pretty much just NC. Which is normal. Other than that nothing really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"