Pregnancy Chat, MSN & Text Buddies - Due October 2008 - US & Other

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Pregnancy Chat, MSN & Text Buddies - Due December 2008 - UK & Other

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant currently in the second trimester

My EDD (estimated due date) is 25th October 2008 (but dr. thinks baby will come around 10/8-10/9)

I live in the US on the east coast

Pregnancy, Chat & MSN or Yahoo Buddies
Would like some pregnancy buddies within US &/or other countries who are due around the same time as me to chat & compare symptoms with - forum buddies & MSN or Yahoo buddies.

Text Buddies
US &/or other countries - Depending on time I could text the one I am more than likely to going to wake up - would prefer two buddies (1 within US & 1 in another country).

---------------------

I will update the following lists when I have found my buddies!

Pregnancy, Chat & MSN/Yahoo Buddies
- Rae05
- Armychicmkm

Text Buddies
- Rae05
- Armychicmkm

I'd be up for it! I'm in NL, Canada so I'm an hour and a half ahead of you. Interested?

I'm up for it too if you don't mind another one on this side of the ocean. I'm an hour behind you, due Nov. 14th.

Rae - This may sound really dumb but how are you hour and a half ahead?:confused:

You should change your post too "closed" now cause you have found your buddies xx

The thread only needs to be closed when she has found all her buddies, she may have wanted more?! Please allow members like yourself to close their threads at their own pace!

:D

Maybebaby, if you need a UK text buddy (check out times in buddy zones) just shout

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"