• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnancy comparison game :)

HappyLittleMa

Reaction score
Hi all :flower:

Thought I'd start a bit of a guessing game thread which we could maybe update as time goes on. I already have a child, here are the scan pics ( first pic is my first child at 13+1, second pic is this bump at 12+6) and here is my pregnancy info...

1st child: A few minor waves of nausea before 12 weeks, cravings of beetroot and once I NEEDED a burger, badly :) No other issues, carried like a football, didnt put weight on anywhere else other than my face towards the end, baby was 9 days early.

This pregnancy (I dont know what I am having): fairly constant nausea up until 17ish weeks, headaches in 1st tri, sick 2 or 3 times, eaten sooo many sweet things on a daily basis, feel chunkier on the bum and things and lower back (can pinch an inch on my waist that kind of thing) though family say I look the same as I always did (I'm a small person, size 8, 5'3" in case that influences pregnancy weight gain info), carrying similarly however, finding this pregnancy harder/more uncomfortable...

So....what did I have and what do you think I am having based on the info and scan pics??? :happydance: I'm happy to guess for you too, but I warn you, I am pretty much always wrong :dohh:

:flower:
(Oh, no cheating and looking back at each others previous posts which may refer to previous children :haha:)

Edit: in my first pregnancy, my hair was all full and tv ad like :) And my scalp psoriaris cleared up, yay! In this second pregnancy, my hair is dull and lank and my psoriasis is still there :(

Attachments

• Copy (1) of Baby 1 13+1.jpg
    Copy (1) of Baby 1 13+1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 12+6 baby 2 - Copy.jpg
    12+6 baby 2 - Copy.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
i think a girl you are pretty much same as me wheni carried my son you could not tell i was preggo never had no cravings no problems nothing
this timeim having a girl and wtf ive put on 4stone i crave the most stupid things aswell lol and had a few probs nothing majour though x

Wow, 4 stone, I have already put on 1.5ish, though I lost .5 at the start as I felt so rough and couldnt eat. Girl eh?? I cant wait to see what this one is!! Thanks hun :flower:

I think you HAD a boy :blue: and I think that you are going to have a girl :pink:

I too think boy and another boy. But I have no idea as I am not a believer of 'old wives tales'. It's fun to guess though.
I changed my mind several times before deciding boy/boy :haha:

you have a boy already and now having a girl,

im preg with my first girl and all my syptoms are the same as yours with the second baby.xx

i have 2 boys already and this one girl but carried all the same, just diff cravings and diff problems.xx

I think you had a girl and are having a boy - I am carrying all out front and she is def a girl and also craving savoury things - NOT sweet. xx

I think you had a boy and you're having another boy.

Sounds just like mine.

I too think boy and another boy. But I have no idea as I am not a believer of 'old wives tales'. It's fun to guess though.
I changed my mind several times before deciding boy/boy :haha:

Sometimes I believe the old wives tales and other times it seems such a load of rubbish!! I convince myself that one is true, then another tale is false :happydance:
Love your scan pic by the way, little gymnast!!!

I thought of two other things which I will add to the original post -
1st pregnancy, my hair was in great condition and my scalp psoriasis totally cleared up in 2nd and third tri :)
This pregnancy, my hair is lank and boring!!! Also my psoriasis is still there :cry:

Loving the guesses :) Hadn't thought of when I should tell you what I have...I'll give it another while, this is fun!! Anyone else want to tell their story?? :flower:

You have to tell us... I am changing my mind now... first it's a boy and now it's a girl.

Tell us tomorrow?

Ok, I have a............ boy :) No idea what I am having this time :happydance: Sooo exciting guessing, it changes on a daily basis. I feel like my symptoms are different but my bump is kind of similar :shrug:

Anyone else want to play???? Would love to have a guess for some one else on team yellow.

I'll come back in 8ish weeks and tell you how this pans out! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"