Pregnancy Concentration

jlon

Reaction score
Anyone else find it incredibly difficult to concentrate on anything for longer than a few minutes?

I have an essay due tomorrow, a presentation later in the week, an essay for the following week and a gala dinner for 400 people on friday and at the minute, the only thing I am capable of doing is watching and crying over sister act, and eating cupcakes :hissy:

at beginning of both my pregnancies i couldn't concentrate until around week 9ish when things had sunk in. Even now work is an issue, knowing that soon i will be going on my mat leave just makes me not want to be there lol xx

i am exactly the same. so forgetful too. got essay due tomorrow and really cant concentrate :(
xx

Yup... im totally useless at the moment!! I have no concentration skills at all, which is not good because I have an awful lot of paperwork I need to be doing!!! :dohh:

my planning for school has gone out window! I use t'internet now monday morning and adapt!! I want to relax for the baby he he

I'm still sitting here 5 hours later and I've done about 10% of what I needed to.

Have tutorials in the mornign for which I'm expected to talk and hand stuff in and I don't know waht I'm going to do!! I think the lecturers should know about me being pg by now, but I didn't want to use it as an excuse :/

the only thing i can consentrate on is baby stuff which is really annoying my boyfriend
ive got 3 essays and 2 art projects due but just get distracted
ooo shiny:wohoo: lol

Aw jlon, good on you.
I know what you mean, I have really wanted to carry on regardless.
I'm doing ok on the work front, but if they could see the state my home has had to suffer to make up for it!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->