pregnancy confusion

akinsmom2

Reaction score
So feb 21st my neighbor talked me into taking a test it was positve but very faint i had spotted very little no big deal. So i went to the er a day or two day and they said i wasnt pregnamt because my labs came back at 11 and sent me home. Finally got into the dr on feb 26th they drew blood labs came back ar 17.1 and my progestrone was low aloso she said she thought i had or was having a misscarriage to come to the lab in the drs building and get labs rechecked so i did and theu never called me to like promised:( i am so confused and i have never felt like this ever ! In the mean time ive probaly spent well over a 100 bucks on all sorts of test and all came back positive besides the digital. So today while i was at the store and realized there not gonna call me its almost 5 pm i bought first response test that came with a digital what are your thoughts i feel fine

Attachments

• 20160301_171657_HDR.jpg
    20160301_171657_HDR.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 140
Hey! I think you're definitely doing the right thing by continuing to get your blood checked and keeping in touch with your doctor! Until then, I would take your positive tests and love this baby and prove those doctors wrong!

Wow how awful having to wait for all the results with the blood tests etc. I agree with pp- allow yourself to feel happy and excited about this. Looks like you ARE pregnant right now so love what you have, and we will keep our fingers crossed that your results today are good news!

It's a tough call. I got a positive on the hold digital with 7 hcg, so they are very sensitive and with 17 hcg or more it would definitely say positive, there is no doubt you are pregnant.

I would be cautious to say everything is ok if your progesterone is low AND if you went in on the 23rd for bloods and three days later only rose 6 hcg plus early bleeding. It could be you lost an early twin or just your bean is taking it's time. But the bleeding and hormone levels not where they should be doesn't look good. I wish I could say something more positive and I pray I am wrong, but I don't want to sugar coat.

Well my labs came back and they only went up a smidge so the dr wants to see me in the office on friday the 4th so we shall see.at this point ive lost hope. And i can tell you it depends on the digit test i took a clear blue digit when my count was at like 11 hgc and it was negative.

Oh definitely. Autocorrect changed my text. Most digitals are between 25-50, but frer gold digitals have been known to detect hcg as low as 7-12. I'm sorry to hear your hcg hasn't risen more and you are going through this. :hugs:

Im going to the dr friday but im curious just to know if my blood work isnt doing the magic because if i done the math right monday i would have only been 12dpo.

I know anything is possible.i have two healthy children and ive never had blood work done this early on.

Did they give you exact numbers? I would de finitely ask for it

On the 22 they were 11 then on the 29th they were 17 and monday the 1st they were like 21.7 and progestrone barely went up so hes said today it was a early miscarriage i go next monday to see if my levels went back down:sad2::sad2:

My losses were all sudden, but I wonder why they wouldn't offer you a progesterone supplement to see if that helps things. If you do mc, I would talk to them about what you can do in the future. I know I have some friends on here who take progesterone stuff if their tests have even the faintest hint or their temps are up for a while so as not to chance anything since they have a history of low p

My losses were all sudden, but I wonder why they wouldn't offer you a progesterone supplement to see if that helps things. If you do mc, I would talk to them about what you can do in the future. I know I have some friends on here who take progesterone stuff if their tests have even the faintest hint or their temps are up for a while so as not to chance anything since they have a history of low p

His nurse brougt that up but since how neither of my levels were rising like they should have i still dnt fell like ive had a miscarriage.he want me to have my labs done tonsee if my levels went back down i dont know what to think my nausea comes and goes still.no major cramping or very lil spotting. Never experienced this with prior miscarriage.

Im really sorry you are going through this :( Big hugs for you.
I don't know what to tell you as I haven't been through this myself, I have had a friend go through this though and it was a ectopic pregnancy. I am sure they will investigate this properly with you, I wish you all the best ((HUGS))

Im really sorry you are going through this :( Big hugs for you.
I don't know what to tell you as I haven't been through this myself, I have had a friend go through this though and it was a ectopic pregnancy. I am sure they will investigate this properly with you, I wish you all the best ((HUGS))

Thank you all kindly for your responses.. I had my lab done again today i should get the result in the morning to make sure my levels went back down. Yeah i dont know much about ectopic pregnancy. Thank goodness that it happened early on since it happend we werent actively trying to conceive i do have a 6 month old and a 5yr old . lots of stress and just had gottne over having an infection in my mouth is what i was thinking might have caused this to happen i didnt realize there was miscarriage ectopic pregnancy and chemical and all these other thing its all very depressing.when the time is right we will have a 3rd 🚼.

Very similar to you in terms of very low slightly rising HGC, from memory they did an ultrasound as Dr suspected ectopic pregnancy and was right. She had been spotting on and off too, and started having some pain. When the time is right for you and your family im sure things will work out. still not a nice thing to go through xo

Very similar to you in terms of very low slightly rising HGC, from memory they did an ultrasound as Dr suspected ectopic pregnancy and was right. She had been spotting on and off too, and started having some pain. When the time is right for you and your family im sure things will work out. still not a nice thing to go through xo

Help im more confused than ever... If the dr said i have had a complete miscarriage why is did my level go up to 31.7

I have no idea hun. When are they checking your levels again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->