pregnancy confusion

Agreed, that is very confusing. Maybe create a second post in the pregnancy forum? I know double posting is frowned upon, but some experienced mommas may have some insight to slow rising hcg.

Before my last pregnancy I had an hcg level of 20 (I believe 17 dpo) two days later it was 30. My doctor told me to prepare for a miscarriage because my levels were dropping. Through the next week I waited for AF but it never came. I then took another hpt and it was darker. I called my doctor and told her that my hpt were darker and I had not started bleeding. She called me back and set me up for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. I went out of town slightly concerned but mostly ignorant. Got back and went to the ultrasound. The tech couldn't find anything but fluid in my pelvis. She asked me when I started to bleed, how much pain I was having and when did it start. I told her I hadn't bleed, had no pain and never had. They sent me to my doctors office and he had no idea what to do because they couldn't find anything. My hcg level was over 6000 which meant 3 hours after my ultrasound, I was in my doctors office being admitted to the hospital and being taken for emergency surgery. I had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured my left fallopian tube which should have caused me pain but didn't for who knows why. I would demand an ultrasound asap to save your tube if they can asap.

Before my last pregnancy I had an hcg level of 20 (I believe 17 dpo) two days later it was 30. My doctor told me to prepare for a miscarriage because my levels were dropping. Through the next week I waited for AF but it never came. I then took another hpt and it was darker. I called my doctor and told her that my hpt were darker and I had not started bleeding. She called me back and set me up for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. I went out of town slightly concerned but mostly ignorant. Got back and went to the ultrasound. The tech couldn't find anything but fluid in my pelvis. She asked me when I started to bleed, how much pain I was having and when did it start. I told her I hadn't bleed, had no pain and never had. They sent me to my doctors office and he had no idea what to do because they couldn't find anything. My hcg level was over 6000 which meant 3 hours after my ultrasound, I was in my doctors office being admitted to the hospital and being taken for emergency surgery. I had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured my left fallopian tube which should have caused me pain but didn't for who knows why. I would demand an ultrasound asap to save your tube if they can asap.

Thanks you... I am very worried i stressed that to him. In the office the. Again on the phone today to his nurse she asked him and he doesnt think its that because of my levels but i have read about that alot. How do people have stuff like this and no symptoms

Agreed, that is very confusing. Maybe create a second post in the pregnancy forum? I know double posting is frowned upon, but some experienced mommas may have some insight to slow rising hcg.

I almost have my self convinced that its ectopic but there saying no and no they want me to wait next wed or Thursday to go get another lab done

Can you get a second opinion from another doctor? One who would be willing to do an ultrasound? That's what I love about Kaiser. I can see any doctor, any time, any city so if one won't do what I ask then I will find one that will.

Can you get a second opinion from another doctor? One who would be willing to do an ultrasound? That's what I love about Kaiser. I can see any doctor, any time, any city so if one won't do what I ask then I will find one that will.

I am considering second opinion after i get my blood test back i go wed or thursday to get labs done.nothing has changed still spotting off and on now for almost a months nausea is still coming and going

Will be getting blood work done tomorrow but took another test todU just to see and it was still positive

Hopefully you get some good news! Will be waiting to see what happens ((HUGS))

Update i finally got my blood drawn friday and got my results and they're still rising now its 52.9 so now i can't wait for the office to open monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->