Pregnancy exercise website?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MyFavSurprise, Jan 23, 2011.

1. MyFavSurprise

MyFavSurprise Well-Known Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows a website with exercises for pregnant women. I work in a 1 person office and most of the time there is nothing going on, so it'd be great to have some exercises to do besides kegals, I do those alll the time haha, but some kind of aerobics or something.

If no website, maybe just some ideas? Thanks!! I'm starting to feel like a blob :munch:

2. mons75

mons75 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Maybe not for the office but I ordered Yoga with Tara Lee off amazon as it had great reviews, I like it, its pretty gentle but opens up tight areas. I recommend it.

I also ordered a crazy one that I don't like or recommend, its too hard out and hectic by Erin O'Brien .

3. mons75

mons75 Well-Known Member

I also like the Tracy Anderson MAt workout, I skip the abs sections and modify some movements that I think are not suitable, but the standing legs and arms are great in my opinion.

4. WhiteDove

WhiteDove Well-Known Member