pregnancy insomnia

flosie

Reaction score
When pregnant with my dd I suffered from insomnia in the third trimester. This time its started already! My dd woke at 12.30 and I'm still wide awake I was sleeping well until then.
anyone else suffering? I think its going to be a long 6 months!

Started with me very early this time, but its been on and off for me :(

I had it throughout my whole first trimester unfortunately. My doctor had me take benadryl which also helped my allergies a bit. I stopped a couple weeks into the second trimester. It was a few glorious weeks of sleeping fine without taking anything now I'm back to not sleeping.

I get this , wake up at 3 am and can't get back to sleep, it's driving me mad, hopefully this won't last too long, but so far for me it's been every night for the last 5 nights x x

Its good to know I'm not alone. I'm 12w 4 and imagine it will just get worse

I've had this too. Spoke to my dr about it yesterday and she said it generally goes away in the 2nd trimester. Fingers crossed for everyone

Yes! Same here! I've been occasionally taking a Tylenol pm an hour or two before bed, and it has helped tremendously. I'm so glad to hear that it is supposed to go away during 2nd trimester. Almost there!

Hi. I'm currently 7+ weeks (not far long at all) and I've found that I've been waking up around midnight every night since I've found out I was preg. This is my second pregnancy and I cant say that I ever experienced this the first time around. Somewhat frustrating since I seem to get really sleepy during the day. Oh well. It's definitely worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->