Pregnancy Limbo

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by CVR1986, Jun 12, 2013.

1. CVR1986

CVR1986 Well-Known Member

I am 15+3 and really feel like I am in pregnancy limbo. Its the whole MS gone but too early to feel baby move and 4 more weeks til another scan. Any one else suffering with this?

2. rachelleigh

rachelleigh Well-Known Member

I hear you! I've been in it for a few weeks now and I hope the end is in sight... I'm not really showing yet either. So ready to feel some movements or get a bump-- sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! I'm thankful to feel good right now, bu I know what you mean, I want to feel pregnant or see baby on the scan and know everything is okay!

I do have one new symptom... my back hurts. Ugh, not a fun one!

3. GrowingMum

GrowingMum Well-Known Member

Yes, I feel that way too. Im 14+5 and wont get to hear the hb for another 2 weeks. Im just barely starting to show, but its still mostly bloat and stuff being pushed out of the way because my uterus isn't poking out at all. Its still really low and far back. I still don't feel pregnant. I can't wait to start feeling baby!!

4. babymonkey18

babymonkey18 2 boys!

never say never...I felt baby move around the same time you are right now! I just lay angled down (side-stomach) with my hand resting above the pubic bone and focus while I fall asleep. I definitely felt the pokes from baby! Maybe you'll get lucky, too :)

I know this is what everyone always says, but just appreciate the feelin' good :D