Pregnancy Limbo

CVR1986

Reaction score
I am 15+3 and really feel like I am in pregnancy limbo. Its the whole MS gone but too early to feel baby move and 4 more weeks til another scan. Any one else suffering with this?

I hear you! I've been in it for a few weeks now and I hope the end is in sight... I'm not really showing yet either. So ready to feel some movements or get a bump-- sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! I'm thankful to feel good right now, bu I know what you mean, I want to feel pregnant or see baby on the scan and know everything is okay!

I do have one new symptom... my back hurts. Ugh, not a fun one!

Yes, I feel that way too. Im 14+5 and wont get to hear the hb for another 2 weeks. Im just barely starting to show, but its still mostly bloat and stuff being pushed out of the way because my uterus isn't poking out at all. Its still really low and far back. I still don't feel pregnant. I can't wait to start feeling baby!!

never say never...I felt baby move around the same time you are right now! I just lay angled down (side-stomach) with my hand resting above the pubic bone and focus while I fall asleep. I definitely felt the pokes from baby! Maybe you'll get lucky, too :)

I know this is what everyone always says, but just appreciate the feelin' good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"