Pregnancy limbo

Sbennett1031

Reaction score
Hi! I'm brand new to this forum, expecting number 3 - or at least we think so - by my lmp I should be 6 weeks today, cycles not regular at all. I've had 3 ultrasounds and a weeks worth of hcg tests. Hcg goes up, the first 2 scans - 4 days apart - shower absolutely nothing, my dr suspected it may be ectopic but now signs of anything in tubes or ovaries either. I've had some brown spotting but no blood or cramps. I went in today for another scan to see if any changes and check again for ectopic and my lining has significantly thickened in 2 days and she said "a little bit of fluidl as she pointed to a tiny dot I suspect to be a sac. Dr still not confident and a little frustrated. I go back on Monday to check again. Any thoughts on what may be going on? I've had positive test 2 1/2 weeks ago and by all accounts should have seen something more by now. Any hope?

Unfortunately often those who have irregular cycles tend to be in limbo during the early weeks. You may have possibly ovulated or implanted later than you thought. Often people dont see much until around week 7/8. Lmp is only really accurate if cycles are regular. When they are irregular, determining the correct weeks is a lot harder. Give it another week and im sure you will show some more progression. You are probably just a lot earlier than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->