Pregnancy make you lazy? or is it me?

DawnMN26

Reaction score
Hello
I am 30 weeks pregnant with twin girls.
I am on early disability due to back pain,etc.
I was just wondering if anyone just doesn't feel like showering then getting dressed, doing their hair & make-up etc? These days i just feel like laying around watching tv or sleeping in my sweats.

Anyone else like this at 30 weeks?
It just hurts to move! hahah

Hello
I am 30 weeks pregnant with twin girls.
I am on early disability due to back pain,etc.
I was just wondering if anyone just doesn't feel like showering then getting dressed, doing their hair & make-up etc? These days i just feel like laying around watching tv or sleeping in my sweats.

Anyone else like this at 30 weeks?
It just hurts to move! hahah

I'm feeling lazy at 27 weeks. lol. Taking a shower and getting ready is a huge pain in the ass these days. I think I'm having spd problems to make matters worse.

33 weeks. Love my showering and getting dressed to go out but I can't be arsed doing anything anymore.

i think i would get up and dressed a lot less if i didnt have my son to look after and take to school in the afternoons! i feel very lazy at the moment! xxx

OK thanks for the replies.
I guess i am not alone!
I mean it hurts to lift my fat butt in & out of the shower, never mind blow drying & curling & doing my makeup! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh SUCH a pain these days!

I am still in my jammies and it is 3:20 in the afternoon here. I am rationalizing it today as I am doing the laundry and I don't want to get showered and dressed until the clothes are done ;x ....

I am sooooooo lazy! If I didn't have to go to college I would live in bed, and the bath.. I can be bothered to get into the bath - just not out of it!.. I just lie there for hours topping it up with hot water when it starts to go cold hehe.. =] Have been making sure I do my hair and make up recently though - just incase I go into labour.. Want to look half decent in pics! LOL..

I am sooooooo lazy! If I didn't have to go to college I would live in bed, and the bath.. I can be bothered to get into the bath - just not out of it!.. I just lie there for hours topping it up with hot water when it starts to go cold hehe.. =] Have been making sure I do my hair and make up recently though - just incase I go into labour.. Want to look half decent in pics! LOL..

lol maybe I will make the effort closer to my due date for the same reason.

hahahah yeah i hear ya on that one!
If i have no reason to get dressed, like not going out or to store, u bet ur butt i'm staying in my sweats all day! ahhaha
Yes, I too lay in the bath for a long time & keep topping it off with hot water too when it gets cold ahahah

I dread getting up and ready but once I do it I feel alot better!
Then I go out and regret it after 10 mins cos im in such agony!

Yes, once i am up , dressed etc i feel better, but its just getting me in the shower & then to do my hair & get dressed, which is a pain! It hurts to walk , cause the bottom of my feet hurt! ughhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->