Pregnancy Massage!

starah

Reaction score
My wonderful OH bought me a prenatal massage for my bday, and I was just wondering if anyone in here has had one and what they thought of it! I've only had one professional massage before so am kinda wondering what the difference is between the two, thanks! I can't wait for it!!!!

Sorry only just seen this.

I had one a few weeks back, I was 35 weeks I think. Its was lovely and surprisingly comfortable. They sat me on a chair at the end of the massage table and i just leant forward and rested my head on my hands on the end of the table if that makes sense?

Friend of mine had one somewhere else and she had it laying down on her side surrounded by cushions.

You will feel amazing afterwards though, enjoy it
X

I too had one but it was back about 28 weeks....

It was fab. Again I was sat on a stool leaning over cusions on the bed...I found the first time uncomfy but the next time I got my legs in a better position and it was bliss!

I seriously felt fantastic and didnt want her to stop.

Enjoy!!

Emma.xx

Ohh your so lucky!! I would of LOVED to have had a pregnancy massage!

Hope you enjoy it! x

I had one yesterday for my birthday. They had a 'prego pillow' which is basically a big firm pillow with a hole in the middle so I could safely lie on my front and back. It was wonderful and so relaxing. Hope you enjoy yours!

I have had a few. One at home where the masseuse made a kind of nest out of cushions with my back and knees supported and then on my sides supported all round with cushions. It was heavenly and soooo relaxing.

Ooh I'm thinking of booking one in for when I finish work at 36 weeks, all sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->