Pregnancy miracle: hoax or not?

D&D

Reaction score
During one of my many searches on the internet I stumbled upon a site on holistic and ancient system of getting pregnant. I am pretty sure it is a hoax, but perhaps anyone has ordered the book/programme?

umm i have no idea what you're talking about so ......... can't help ya! sorry :-/

I found a review of the book that said it was a total waste of money. There is nothing in there that is new/unique. The author is just preying on women (like us)! who will do anything to get pregnant.

Is it like those ads that say, "I failed to get pregnant for a bazillion years until I discovered this 1 simple secret!"?
I've always suspected the simple secret is "have sex."

I'd stay away from that stuff if I were you - it will all be nonsense. Just ask questions here and you'll be on the right path.

Trust me there is more knowledge and help in this here forum than you will ever buy in one of those books!

I hate that website i say its a hoax!!

it needs to be taken off its not helpful at all!!!!

I read one of those and purchased the ebook - a woman called Beth Kiley. Its all dont drink, dont smoke, have sex when you ovulate, and foods to each and not eat to improve fertility.....................

I now keep getting emails when she thinks of something else - water increases your CM, something about nuts, tomatos and did you know peas are a natural fertility killer for men and women and billions of years ago they used peas as a contraceptive!

Thanks to you all, it is so easy to lose your sanity when you are TTC, you start to believe anything. I tried to find some negative feedback/experiences on the web, but strangely enough, I could not reallly find it.

I heard that the book is pretty good, however, I'm not completely sure. Anyone actually had success with it?

I read one of those and purchased the ebook - a woman called Beth Kiley. Its all dont drink, dont smoke, have sex when you ovulate, and foods to each and not eat to improve fertility.....................
I now keep getting emails when she thinks of something else - water increases your CM, something about nuts, tomatos and did you know peas are a natural fertility killer for men and women and billions of years ago they used peas as a contraceptive!

Did you eventually succeed? Can you update on your situation please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->