Pregnancy, MSN, text, anything! buddy - Due Dec 08 - UK and other

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 13.3 weeks pregnant currently in the second trimester.
My EDD is 9th December 2008.
I live in the UK, near Manchester.

Pregnancy, Chat & MSN Buddies
I'd like a couple of buddies (I'm easy!) but definitely one in the UK so we can compare systems etc. It'd be fun to have someone from another country too though. It'd be ace having someone due a similar time to me so we can compare notes, but also maybe someone further on (or further behind) so we can help one another and won't be in labour at the same time!

Text Buddies
Definitely UK for text buddy. It'd be cool if it was someone more local to me, but doesn't matter much.

There's a little info about me on my profile if you want to find out more. Or PM me.

---------------------

I will update the following lists when I have found my buddies!

Pregnancy/Text

1. - Momandpeanut
2. - lollylou1
3. - Carries

Pregnancy/Chat

1. - xLaurax
2. - ErmWoW
3. - biteable
4. - Mummy2many
5. - ~Vicky~

Hey PeanutBean

Can I be your chum???

I am from Uk too...Lincolnshire. I am also due Dec...Dec 4th. I am wanting an msn, text, facebook, email, and anything, anywhere else kinda bud.

I am 33, Married with a 5 year old daughter.....if you are intersted in palling up drop me a PM

Hi hun,id like to be your txt or msn buddy if youd like.Im due the 21st nov,live in warrington so not to far away,if your interested let me know thanks xx

I would like to be your buddy, my EDD is 13th december, i am from Telford Shropshire in the uk, i am happy for msn, text, email or any other form of buddy there is LOL
Speak soon
Lou
xxx

Im up for being a buddy txt is better for me as i dont use msn

Due the 9th dec !

Im in coventry

:happydance:

I'd like to be a buddy :)

I'm due Dec. 6th, i'm in South Yorkshire.

Thanks everyone, I'm not ignoring you, just been really busy! Be back in a bit!

Hey there hun, I'm in Bolton, not too far away from you, willing to be an MSN / Email / Text buddy. I'm currently 12 weeks 4 days, due on 19th of december, so a little behind you, but would be better for posting when you go in labour etc etc. Also you could help me in return with what I've got to look forward to :p

Hey all, sorry for being slack, been busy with work. I think I might have more people than I can manage so let's all go on MSN and see how it goes! I'll close the thread now and PM you if I haven't already so we can sort it out. Otherwise I can put you in touch with each other! Will be in touch I promise!

Thanks for all being such ace people and wanting to be my buddy! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"