Pregnancy n Depression

keljt1127

Reaction score
They say Pregnancy is a beautiful thing... but i just feel so ugly latly.

Looking at myself is gross.... I hate it.
I hate mirrors. I hate seeing my reflection.

I feel fat , n this is just the start... I am pale as can be...

I am use to being tan all year round now i just hate looking at myself.

My boyfriend never comments on my appearance anymore it seems like...
I hate all the million n 1 imperfections I have, that now seem to stick out more.

I hate my skin. MY face is fat n pale. N make out only seems to make it worse.
No wonder things have gone down to once/twice a week in the bedroom.... I feel sorry for my bf.

once or twice a week? my poor DH has only had it once since he knocked me up!!!

Huni do not worry, this is normal for a lot of women....yeah some women feel glowing and beautiful....others like you and me feel fat and ugly and cant seem to get used to the weight gain and the changes that are happening....

Jeez we havent had sex for months...mainly cos OH doesnt want to as he feels a bit wierd about it....and cos i dnt get much sleep so im hardly in the mood, I just dnt feel sexy...

Try not to worry too much and embrace it as much as you can....exercising is a good option cos it releases the feel good hormones so if you are low dependancy and you doc/midwife is okay with it then crack on with some gentle exercise......it doesnt make you feel like pamela anderson but it keeps ya mind of things....

I am so excited and happy to pregnant and cant wait for my little girl to arrive but that doesnt mean i dont feel like a beach whale with about as much sex appeal as margaret thatcher!!! xxx

if your feeling depressed, maybe you should talk to someone maybe your doctor or midwife could recommend someone? do you think you could have pre natal depression??
I don't know what you look like, but i am sure you don't look horrible! :hugs:
I hope you feel better soon!

Dtd wow what's that my oh doesn't like while preg so none last preg then only managed to dtd twice after lo and I fell bloody preg so none again

I feel same though and if I ask oh how I look all I get is pregnant well derrrrrrr nice would have been great lol

I too sadly have the 'fat and ugly' feeling (plus my face has started peeling so look like a leper, frankly). at least dh is keeping my spirits up by acting like I'm all sexy :) we've also only done it once since the BFP but I've been spotting so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->