Pregnancy nightmares?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I was definitely worried about miscarriage and problems with my son but I don't remember the dreams being this nightmarish. I tend to have zombie dreams which I don't mind typically because I'm usually a lone warrior and always survive but I did have one early on in the pregnancy where I was stuck in a house with zombies and started to miscarry and I couldn't get out, that was pretty scary.

Now last night I had two, one where I miscarried and was taking the news surprisingly well saying we will just try again but I was horrified to have to tell everybody that knows, and even more horrified when I woke up and realized how well I had reacted to it happening..

Then the second dream when I went back to sleep I had a dream that we had a trial baby doll right before our baby was born and I was cradling it and baby talking to it and the lips started moving and talking about burning and fire and horrible things, I threw it and ran.

Anybody else suffering with strange dreams like this?

I have not had dreams about miscarrying but I have had instances where the two children I miscarried before showed up in my dreams. They were older and I saw exactly what they would have looked like had they had been born. I woke up with a stomach ache because of the thought of it. I wish I would have got to see their little faces but it wasn't to be. :cry:

I have also had zombie dreams where zombies were chasing me down. Pregnancy dreams are weird sometimes :wacko:

I haven't had a miscarriage dream, but I have had some scary ones. Last night I dreamed that I shot a girl I knew from high school on accident and I had to escape to Canada and take my kids (because there were two at that point) with me. Crazy!

I've had very vivid and sometimes scary dreams. I had an awful dream about my father dying. So terrible!

i haven't had any scary pregnancy dreams but have at least one nightmare every night since I have been pregnant! not very nice at all :(

I am having nightmares too, I have always been a very vivid dreamer, but last night i dreamt I went to the toilet and I lost the baby. I saw it in the toilet fully formed but tiny, it was a horrible dream and I hope I don't have any more like it.

I have not had any out of the ordinary dreams, in fact I usually have tonnes of very vivid dreams and nightmares, it's calmed down a lot since I got pregnant! Last time however I had the same 2 reoccurring dreams. One was my dad getting into a major car crash and being in critical condition in hospital, the other was me going into sudden spontaneous and very fast labour whilst I was in my nanas house alone, it coming on so fast I had to push immediately so couldn't get to the phone and delivering my twins prematurely completely alone and being paralysed from the waist down after the birth still not being able to get to the phone to call for help as I had to some how keep hold of both babies on my chest to to try to keep them warm to survive.

I had a sex dream about Beyonce. Not even kidding, and I'm straight.

I've had mostly good dreams about the pregnancy, but last night I did dream that I took a shot of amaretto and then I was panicking about how it was going to affect the baby. I woke up super relieved that it hadn't actually happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->