• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnancy or Hormonal changes?

NewtoThisTTC

Reaction score
Good morning ladies,
So I took my last active birth control pill on October 8th at the end of the pack. I had some withdrawal bleeding on the 11th that lasted about 4 days. Me and hubby were having unprotected sex but were not expecting pregnancy for a cycle or so after stopping the pill. Last thursday (the 27th) I started having these sharp pains in my uterus. They feel like something is poking my insides. They come and go but have been going on everyday since Thursday. I have also had sore breasts for the past couple of days and on Sunday I wiped and there was a thick (lotion-like) CM on the tissue. It was a lot of it and was actually pretty gross. That was present Sunday, Monday, and a little bit yesterday. Now, I know sometimes people get so nervous about pregnancy that symptoms can pop up in their head but we honestly werent planning on expecting for a few months so these symptoms are very alarming for me. Especially the sharp pains that has been going on for 6 days now. I took a qualitative blood test on Monday it was negative. My expected period is still 6 days away. Anyone know whats going on? Maybe the birth control has me a little out of wack? Pregnancy maybe? I dont know Im just lost. Im usually pretty in tune with my body.

My cycles were super irregular for a while after stopping bc, as long as 65 days. Probably just your hormones getting regulated. If you end up being late test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"