• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

pregnancy paranoia

expectingmay6

Expecting #1 may 6th 2010
Reaction score
does any1 else have this ... every little pain or twinge or sicky feeling i panic .... im 19 weeks pregnant and barely have a bump so that worrys me ... ive took myself 2 a&E twice alredy panicing somethings up .. both turnin out to be water infections ... bled once n jst keep expecting the worse and just cnt enjoy it :(

i thought sumthin had happened b4 my 12 week scan, i phoned midwife at 18 wks to check heartbeat cos i paniced and ive got my 20 wk scan on wed n panicing if somethings up now ..... did ay1 else get this abd cos i keep gettin told im silly?

I am very nervous still, hopefully once you start feeling some movement it will feel safer!

I know exactly how you feel with having a mc last time i phone the hospital for ever unusual pain x

thanks :) ... had my 20 wks scan yesterday and im expecting a little boy :) and everything is ok so ive relaxed ... for now ... until the next twinge lol

Awww you are due the same day as me and im having a boy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"