Pregnancy Pillow

MyCrazyLife

Reaction score
My first investment is going to be a pregnancy pillow! I am super excited about it. Has anyone else purchased one? Or heard which pillow is the best for the price?

I had the dreamgeni pillow in my last two pregnancies, personally I don't think it's worth the money. It has a bit that goes underneath you and neck support as well as bump support, but that means every time you want to turn over in the night, you have to reposition the whole thing which is a real hassle (I turn over a lot). I think a long double pillow that just goes between your legs and supports the bump is much easier to use.

Oh I had a pregnancy pillow with ds, it was a life saver, as when I got to 28 weeks my hips started to hurt when I was lay on my side in bed, so popping the pillow between my knees was amazing, it is just a straight bolster pillow I've bought, I've not tried the rounded pillows so can't comment on those xxxx

ohhh thats a good idea... gosh ive been so hung up about maternity clothes (my mom behaves as if im already popping so im showered with clothes) i didnt think of the other things that are neat to have ready. i might just get a pregnancy pillow tonight! but.. wouldnt it be too early?

I had one when pregnant with DS, the Snoogle Back and Body..it was huge.

I'm currently cosleeping with DS...so that's out. Have not yet decided what I am going to do!

I bought a body pillow for ten bucks at wall mart and have been beyond pleased with it!

Before I got the Back N Belly pillow, I used a body pillow for a couple months. I may go that route again, a lot easier to manage with DS in the bed. I hated having to flip it over every time I rolled over. I have learned to be a lot more tolerant about sleep cosleeping with a toddler...

I bought a body pillow for ten bucks at wall mart and have been beyond pleased with it!

Would mind sharing which pillow type you bought? Was it a body pillow? I am honestly thinking going that route because i have read such mixed reviews on the expensive pregnancy pillows.

I have a pregnancy pillow, can't remember the name of it but is a big one and it's been a god send, before I had it I couldn't sleep comfortably and my back was so sore, but since having the pillow it's made getting comfortable much easier, I love it!

Would mind sharing which pillow type you bought? Was it a body pillow? I am honestly thinking going that route because i have read such mixed reviews on the expensive pregnancy pillows.

Not the original poster but I thought I'd share what my husband picked up for me one evening that I love to use! Body Pillow - I can't compare it to a real pregnancy pillow as I've never used one, but this one's super comfortable!

I'm not sure on the brand, pretty sure it was just a long giant pillow. Was cheap and all I needed!

I bought the snoogle, love it.

Yeah the bolster pillow I bought (the long straight pillow) cost me £6.50 off eBay x

I'm thinking of getting a long U shaped pillow from eBay.
I have terrible back pain in bed even before I was pregnant and would often need to turn over but I've been given some information that says you should try to sleep on your left side to help baby get into the right position for later on and birth. I'm hoping with the U shape it'll support my back fully as well as my bump and leg so I won't need to turn over! My friend had one and said it was a godsend!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12ft-Com...ternity_Pregnancy_MJ&var=&hash=item5d44046fa8

I'm thinking of getting a long U shaped pillow from eBay.
I have terrible back pain in bed even before I was pregnant and would often need to turn over but I've been given some information that says you should try to sleep on your left side to help baby get into the right position for later on and birth. I'm hoping with the U shape it'll support my back fully as well as my bump and leg so I won't need to turn over! My friend had one and said it was a godsend!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12ft-Com...ternity_Pregnancy_MJ&var=&hash=item5d44046fa8

Wow that looks amazing!!

I know right!! Can't wait til pay day to order it! :)

I got a v pillow from Tesco last time for £7

I have a snoogle that I got during my last pregnancy. Dh hated it but I never had a bad nights sleep during my whole third trimester with it. Maybe I was just lucky but I'm definitely using it again this time round once I get bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->