Pregnancy put offs.....

Mandankie

Reaction score
Since you found out you were pregnant what can you no longer stand that you loved before??

I reached about 6 weeks and then couldn't touch coffee. I loved it before but the smell knocks me sick now. On the plus side its less caffine!! Lol

As for food it's eggs and always has been. Any shape or form of egg and I will spew lol.

Since you found out you were pregnant what can you no longer stand that you loved before??

I reached about 6 weeks and then couldn't touch coffee. I loved it before but the smell knocks me sick now. On the plus side its less caffine!! Lol

As for food it's eggs and always has been. Any shape or form of egg and I will spew lol.

Only coffee for me too! This time in my last pregnancy I was off milk as well as coffee but milks fine this time :)

Chocolate :( or anything sweet :( just as I've made a devils food cake... Lol

Everything! I can't think of a single thing I want to eat that doesn't turn my stomach to think about! And I looooooove food! :( x

Sweet things, I have THE sweetest tooth n for both pregnancies can't stand sweet stuff lol oh n I haven't liked tomato soup since a child...n yet this pregnancy can't get enough of the stuff!

I don't really know if I want to say this, I'm a bit upset.

Mcdonalds :cry:

Coffee and eggs are a huge one for me, too.

The worst? Ice cream. My absolute favorite food. So sad! lol

Smoking. I got lucky, I would have quit anyway, but it was wonderful that the pregnancy made me nauseas at the smell of it. Smoked for 16 years and quit cold turkey and never looked back thanks to my LO:)

I am put off by so many things ! Not that i loved all of these before but i cant stand any kind of perfume unless is a natural essential oil ,coffee , almost every kind of tea ( which i used to love),curry, burnt bread ,ginger,onions,garlic, deodorant,BO, seaweed,sausages...
My dream meal is plain pasta with oil and ice sorbet .2 things i never used to eat before .lol

Coffee, chocolate, macaroni cheese, pizza, cheese in general, olives, sundried tomatoes and new things every day!!

I cannot get enough fruit and veg also love heinz tomato soup with natural yogurt and it used to make me feel ill. I am not very keen on cooked foods these day.

And any kind of fruit ice lolly is good but ice cream is out

Most foods lol!
But it's coffee for me too and I LOVE coffee, I walked past the coffee shop the other day and the smell of it made me gag I thought I was going to vomit lol.

Ahhh, coffee! Coffee is one of many things that I thought I'd never be able to live without (let alone ever thinking the mere thought of such could repulse me). Chocolate, cookies, cheesecake, brussel sprouts (I had an infatuation with sauteed sprouts but now... ewww, ughhhh!) --- water! I used to thoroughly enjoy water... but it literally makes me vomit now.

So bizarre.

All you ladies are lucky! I am CRAVING coffee this pregnancy. Thank God for decaf I guess :p

I find the thought of potato hideous (crispy thin chips possibly ok but chippy chips or wedges no), also bread (toast is ok), bananas

I ate chocolate tonight and it tasted wrong & made me feel queasy!

Its different for me everyday, so many foods put me off its hard to find something that dosnt. The main thing thats puts me off is anything realky flavoursome esp asian food which I used to love. I cant even walk past a chinese resturaunt.

Only thing i dont seem to like anymore is cucumbers. Im really fussy with veges wich makes having salad really boring but about 6months ago i tried cucmber again and i loved it so it was something dif to have that made salads bit more interesting. So i made a salad sandwich for lunch one day at work,i was halfway thru eating it them al of a sudden i couldnt stand the taste of the cucumber and had to spit it out and vomited a little :(
Glad i havent had anything else i cant eat yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->