Pregnancy Questions for Winter Time

PerfectLilLie

Reaction score
Well I am currently over 2 weeks late for my period (hopfully getting in to see a doctor next week because I have a lull in my time table) and I have had pregnancy symptoms so just been taking it easy in case but of course some questions have popped up and you ladies are more likely to know the answers to them so I thought this would be the best place to ask...

1. Is it ok to shovel snow when you're this early?
2. Is there any safe way to ease or take away backaches?
3. Is Egg Nog ok? Bad enough I can't add rum to it hahaha...
4. Is there any thing winter related I should avoid?
5. I guess hot tubs are out of the question....
6. Is it normal for symptoms to seem like they are easing off? Like my boobs...they will hurt and burn one minute then the next they don't hurt at all but then again I have gigantic boobs and they aren't sensitive at all...That seems to go back and forth...My back and hip and joint pains though haven't eased at all....

That's all for now I think. Thanks for replying :flower:

Hi, FX you are pregnant ( BTW is there any reason you havent taken a test yet?? You would prob. be best finding out if you are actually pregnant before you start worrying about things.)

1. Is it ok to shovel snow when you're this early? In moderation yes but dont overdo it.
2. Is there any safe way to ease or take away backaches? Paracetamol
3. Is Egg Nog ok? Bad enough I can't add rum to it hahaha... Some would say no. Im still eating raw egg so it wouldnt bother me.
4. Is there any thing winter related I should avoid? Everyone has different thoughts so Ill not answer this one.
5. I guess hot tubs are out of the question.... Yes unless you can turn the temperature under 100 degrees and even then some (including me) would avoid
6. Is it normal for symptoms to seem like they are easing off? Like my boobs...they will hurt and burn one minute then the next they don't hurt at all but then again I have gigantic boobs and they aren't sensitive at all...That seems to go back and forth...My back and hip and joint pains though haven't eased at all.... Yes, very normal

Well I did take a test the day after my period was supposed to come because I thought I had IB a couple days beforehand and I was napping every day pretty much couldn't make it through a whole day without passing out from exhaustion and a few other symptoms like pressure and period like cramps but the first test come out BFN so we decided not to worry about it until I am 2 weeks late so we are going to get another test after this weekend to test and or go to the doctors to get a blood test and or US. I am mainly going to the doctor about the pains in my sides and my back. They are really unusual for me and so is being this late.

Thank you for the reply though!! Greatly appreciated :) I guess I get to avoid shoveling the heavy snow!! haha...I live in a snowy area we have already had two snow falls in the past 24 hours, so not cool.

Wow - waiting 2 weeks means you must be a very patient lady!! :)

Wow - waiting 2 weeks means you must be a very patient lady!! :)

Well its not like we were trying in the first place...but I have also been super busy with Christmas coming up and I really get into the mood doing all sorts of shopping trips with my mom and dad and just getting ready to start decorating and baking. It is also craft fair season so I am making all sorts of stuff to sell and just focusing on my business right now since I am new in town here. Sometimes I think my period is late due to stress but then I think wait I am not stressed though I enjoy all this hahaha.

Plus we don't want to waste a lot of money on tests and its hard to get in to see a doctor here with all the old seniors and what not. I try not to go unless I have to because it involves getting there at 7am and waiting outside for an hour in the cold. :growlmad:

Yeah i totally get that, i wouldnt want to get to the doctors at 7am let alone wait around in the cold!!
Well i hope you get the result that you want :) Good luck, and maybe leave shovelling the snow to someone else lol ;)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->