Pregnancy Scare First Trimester

Jazzlyn_93

Reaction score
OK, So I'm 7 Weeks Pregnant today. I've been happy since I found out at 5 weeks but the process has been stressful and worrisome. I'm just trying to make it past my first trimester so I can finally have some sense of relief.

Anyway.....I don't have and cramps , spotting, or bleeding...buy I bent over today to pick up some change I dropped and this sharp pain shot across my lower abdomen. Be mindful..Im Only 7 weeks. Is that normal??? Did it ever happen. To you?? Idk you guys, this is my first time expecting nn I'm nervous over every little twinge. I went to the emergency room at least 3 times since I found out. Am I overreacting, I need help 😥 success storiez only plz

Yes, if you make sudden movements, exercise too much, pick up a load it can all cause sudden pains. I think it's the body's reminder to take things easy. You should be fine as longs as the pain stops and there is no bright red spotting. Congratulations hun, and do not worry nerves are completely normal.

Thanx a lot!! Your awesome. You just made me feel completely better💙💙💜💜💜💜.

I always worried too much about everything. Maybe its time I relax and enjoy this special gift being made inside me.😇😇 thank again love ☺

I get all types of pains and heaviness. Especially when I was 4-5 weeks sheesssh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->