Pregnancy Scare

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
Sorry I havent been on as much ive been so ill, and then on Saturday I started to bleed, and spent three hours in A and E.

Today I had my early scan which they done internally, and im pleased to say the baby is ok, and thre was a heart beat, im still bleeding, but its almost stopped now, and ive been told it look slike its clotting so thats good.

I will try and be about more, I just feel so crap right now, Im resting plsu the GP said I have to get as much as possible.

Cat
xxxx

Thank goodness everything is okay. So pleased for you! I had a major bleed at 13 weeks it lasted for nearly four weeks. Iwas so scared, I went to A&E but it was a sunday night and they said they couldn't bring me in for a scan until tuesday (we had one booked that day anyway). I sat and cried for two days thinkiing it was over! I am glad you had better treatment and sending you tons of baby glue!!

Oh Cat, I am sorry you had to go thru that but I am so glad all is well! Take it easy and look after yourself babe! :hugs: x

awwwwwwwwwwwwww hope u feel better soon babes, glad things seem to be ok xxx

Tones of glue and love
xxx

Aww Cat I am so sorry you went through that anxiety but am so pleased for you that all is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->