pregnancy still dont seem real lol

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So all I have is the positive test and aching swollen boobs with tiredness
apart from that I just dont feel pregnant,I think sometimes I forgot im pregnant too lol

First docs appoitment friday morning... I think it will sink in more when I have my first MW appoitment and get all my books etc.

Anyone else feel the same?

I felt like this with my daughter and then it all starts to seem real once you see mw and have that first scan :)

I was going to post exactly the same thing! I don't even really have sore breasts, the occasional twinge in them maybe. No nausea, not even feeling overly tired, well nothing more than usual!

Things might kick in, as I think I didn't really get nausea til a bit later on in my previous pregnancies, so just waiting for it to happen, although I've had reasonable pregnancies before, the worst thing being heartburn later on in the pregnancies!

I'm waiting for my appointment too. Mines Monday. I feel pregnant at times. Like now! I have 5 positive pregnancy tests, 1 from planned parenthood. Hoping for more physical proof to depraved my curiousity lol. Best of luck!

I don't think it properly hit me until we found out we were having a boy. I knew I was pregnant, had sickness, backache, sore boobs, the lot. I even had 2 scans before 16 weeks and I still couldn't believe it. I remember saying to OH after the scan "we're having a baby. An actual baby. A real baby that's ours" and he looked at me like I was mad! haha xx

It doesn't seem real to me...Still very early days, and I just thought I'd either never get pregnant or it'd take ages.

I was the exact same! I still am to some degree.

I had no symptoms really apart from my tiredness. It's still not decreasing.

I keep wondering when it will feel real!

have a great 9 months x

To be honest I think we are just all egar for that bump to start popping up, I know I am :)

Me too! I don't have my first doctor's appt until almost 9 weeks and it seems ages away! I think I am more tired and I have had some crampy twinges but otherwise I am just the same... I really want to have someone confirm it is real! I used my last test the other day just to see if it went from 2-3 weeks to 3+ weeks, to convince myself that something was actually happening!

I want a bump! I have bloat already and I keep touching it like it's a bump :haha:

Me too! I don't have my first doctor's appt until almost 9 weeks and it seems ages away! I think I am more tired and I have had some crampy twinges but otherwise I am just the same... I really want to have someone confirm it is real! I used my last test the other day just to see if it went from 2-3 weeks to 3+ weeks, to convince myself that something was actually happening!

Wow 9 weeks! Why so long?
Mines on friday morning so blood tests etc then they will refer me to the MW between 8-10 weeks :)

Same here ladies..I feel hungry more frequently and maybe peeing more often but no nausea I do recall my last pregancy it happened very close to 6 w or 7 we can't remember..I am currently having my bloods done for betas had one Monday levels a
Were at 796 and blood taken this morning 48 hrs later and will get results tomorrow..

Same here ladies..I feel hungry more frequently and maybe peeing more often but no nausea I do recall my last pregancy it happened very close to 6 w or 7 we can't remember..I am currently having my bloods done for betas had one Monday levels a
Were at 796 and blood taken this morning 48 hrs later and will get results tomorrow..

Im sure those numbers will go up nicely! :)
With my daughter sickness kicked in at 7wks.
I crnt really remember how I felt before that,but with my daughter I was nearly 6 weeks when I found out.

It still doesn't feel real! I hope at my 12 wk appointment when I get to hear the heart beat for the first time it will be more real. I touch my belly all the time too! Just bloating though >.<

I found out on 9/28 at 9dpo and threw the test away bc it was such a squinter (I took it right before bed) and DH and I were just like "nahhhhh..." The next morning it was + again and I peed on multiple sticks before running to wakeDH with a still wet stick in hand :haha:

I was excited for a day, and then I panicked for a few more (what have I gotten myself into?!?) while I was still getting used to the idea (although this was planned!!!) and now I am excited and it's starting to feel more real :) I can't wait for the 28th to get here so we can go for the heartbeat scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->