Pregnancy symptoms @ 6dpo?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mzswizz, Jan 26, 2011.

1. mzswizz

mzswizz Happy Jones Family!

I am currently 6dpo and I have been more tired lately, had restless sleep last night, eating more, I crave taco bell more often like during my last pregnancy that ended in a blighted ovum, I have more cramp like pains, I feel pressure in my lower abdomen but no change in my breasts. My AF is due Feb. 2nd which is next week. I am holding out on testing until my AF due date. Has anybody experienced symptoms at 6dpo? Also I have checked an online ovulation calculator and if said I ovulated on the 20th, the egg if fertilized is inside my uterus today and I should have implantation around the 29th and possible spotting around the 30th....that's if I ovulated on the 20th which I think I did. Can someone help?

2. apple84

apple84 Well-Known Member

I had pregnancy symptoms already at 3dpo with my last pregnancy and have them again now. I know experts say it's way too early, but lots of moms will agree with me that it *is* possible. My very early symptoms last time were fatigue, tossing and turning at night, weird stomach feeling (cross between nausea and hunger), yellowy cm and tight/swollen vagina (sorry if tmi).

3. HolyCannoli

HolyCannoli Mom of 3 boys

Early pregnancy symptoms are very often the same as AF symptoms. Good luck though!