Pregnancy symptoms @ 6dpo?

mzswizz

Happy Jones Family!
Reaction score
I am currently 6dpo and I have been more tired lately, had restless sleep last night, eating more, I crave taco bell more often like during my last pregnancy that ended in a blighted ovum, I have more cramp like pains, I feel pressure in my lower abdomen but no change in my breasts. My AF is due Feb. 2nd which is next week. I am holding out on testing until my AF due date. Has anybody experienced symptoms at 6dpo? Also I have checked an online ovulation calculator and if said I ovulated on the 20th, the egg if fertilized is inside my uterus today and I should have implantation around the 29th and possible spotting around the 30th....that's if I ovulated on the 20th which I think I did. Can someone help?

I had pregnancy symptoms already at 3dpo with my last pregnancy and have them again now. I know experts say it's way too early, but lots of moms will agree with me that it *is* possible. My very early symptoms last time were fatigue, tossing and turning at night, weird stomach feeling (cross between nausea and hunger), yellowy cm and tight/swollen vagina (sorry if tmi).

Early pregnancy symptoms are very often the same as AF symptoms. Good luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->