Pregnancy symptoms but BFN

Monjon07

Reaction score
I am experiencing some symptoms that are really new to me and I'm not quite sure how to interpret them. I have been feeling really off. I have bouts of some serious nausea, I've been feeling cramps or aches not in my lower abdomen but my pelvis, and my mouth is dry 24/7! I have a random sore throat and I am very tired. The nausea and cramps are pretty much an every day thing and just today I started experiencing hiccup-burps (first symptom I had with my first child) but here is the catch. I had my period this month! A regular 5 day long menstrual and then four days after was when the cramps started. We BD the day my period ended and then the day after. Could I have ovulated late and gotten pregnant right when my menstration ended? I know it's rare but I am in disbelief as to how it would happen to me. Is there a good time to take a test since I am apparently taking it to early?

What cycle day are you on? I've never heard of anyone ovulating the day after period ended but in my situation I Ovulated on CD9 so like 3-4 days after my period ended. Can't say when you should test again because Idk how long your cycles are or when you could have ovulated..but best wishes on getting your BFP

I had what I thought was a period and got a BFP a week later. The midwife said that it was probably implantation bleeding but it lasted 4-5 days and was exactly like my normal period. I had a scan and confirmed that I conceived before the bleed. Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->