Pregnancy Symptoms but HPT is negative

jessmke

Reaction score
OK, I know these types of posts are super annoying because no one can tell if you're pregnant just from your story, but this is driving me crazy so I have to get it off my chest!

My OH and I had unprotected sex mid-Aug, we are not trying but not preventing. What I thought was my period started about 3 days late, but it was just a tiny bit of blood on the toilet paper and then nothing. 2 days after that I had a day of bleeding, extremely crampy and lots of clots, and the blood was very red and almost watery. Then nothing after that. My periods are usually very regular, about 5 days, start off heavy and taper off. The past 5 days since my "period" ended I have been extremely nauseous all day every day, I can't eat anything, headaches, I'm exhausted and irritable, and have period like cramping in my lower abdomen, until about 10pm when everything seems to suddenly go away and I feel better. Then it just happens all over again the next day. I took a HTP a few days ago (would have put me at 5 weeks if it was positive) and it was a BFN. I know since I've gotten a BFN, and had bleeding right around my period it's most likely that I'm not pregnant and I just had a weird cycle, but these symptoms (nausea especially) are making me wonder what if?!? I know some women don't get a BFP until later than 5 weeks, so my plan is to wait until the weekend and if I'm still feeling like this I'll test again.

Any thoughts?

Aw, it's so frustrating isn't it? My last AF was so small & rubbish that for a good couple of weeks I kept wondering what if..? I knew I wasn't, however small, I had bled & my temps had dropped so it was so unlikely. But still, my mind wandered & I'd take a hpt every so often!

Are you temping at all? It doesn't sound like a proper AF, but could be your hormones playing cruel tricks :( FX for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->