Pregnancy symptoms gone - advice please :-(

H

happymummy

Hi Ladies

I am feeling so down today. Over the past 3 days my symptoms have been going. I had about an hour of sickness yesterday but thats it since Friday (Its Tuesday today). I am only 5 weeks along but I had my :bfp: at 3 weeks 2 days with 1st response test. During the 1st week I felt so pregnant, dizzy, nausea, fatigue, sore boobs and extreme tiredness with some mild cramping. Its all gone now.

My dr's are useless and unsympathetic. I asked if I could have a blood test done and they said no and told me to wait and see. I just want to know one way or the other now really. Do you think if I did another test, it would be givce me a fair odea of what is happening i.e would the line be fainter if I have MC or does the HCG stay in your system for some time after the baby has gone giving you a positive when you arnt? Its disgusting that I am having to think of a way myself to find out whats going on when thats what dr's are for. Why do we pay national insurance?? :hissy:

There's a few of us on here worrying because our symptoms seem to be vanishing, but after so many of us feeling this way, im begining to feel it might be normal to lose them!!! maybe they will return with avengance :lol: !!!

I hope everything will be ok hun im pretty sure it will be! :hugs:

Same with my doctor he is so useless!!! So my symptoms - most of it not there only headaches, tired all the time and crampings thats all, no sickness at all. It is normal for have no symptoms at all. You can take another test if you like, do you have midwife?

Yeah there seem to be a lot of us feeling like this when i was pregnant before i was v.v ill and later went on to miscarry that child you name the symptom and i had it and look how that turned out,and i was still doing tests and the lines werent getting any fainter so i dont think its worth testing that wont really give anything away and might just make you worry more.
God we need a group where we can all moan about not feeling pregnant together :)
Am sure it will all be fine but try and not worry as it s not good for you or baby xxx

Thanks for the advice. It does seem that many of us have no symptoms or very little. I think my problem is I have got 2 children already and if I compare this pregnancy to those, it is so different. But they say all pregnancies are different so just have to learn to chill out I guess and take some positives. I am not bleeding so I am still in for a chance. Hopefully I'll get a scan come through soon as we see a consultant due to a complicated 1st pregnancy and usually I get an internal scan at about 7 weeks. :hug:

I'm panicking too that most of my symptoms have gone, but I had a scan at 8 weeks and saw heartbeat so hope that everything will be ok!! Think I'm just preparing for the worst as have had multiple miscarriages before!!!

Good Luck, I'm sure everything will be ok xx

I posted saying something very very similar yesterday :hugs: the only difference being that the Drs/Midwives i have seen and spoken to have been very good really and i did get bloods done yesterday and will do again tomorrow morning to check my levels are still rising.

Yesterday i felt very despondent but today i feel more positive. I know i shouldn't wish for horrid morning sickness as i'll only regret it if it turns up and plagues me for weeks, but i do find the lack of symptoms really worrying, and i am already quite worried enough!

Big :hug: to everyone.

I'm in the same boat. At this point just waiting for the first scan to see whats really going on. Mean time just tired, and I do have a headache now, but thats about it.

I had loads of symptoms around 4-5/6 weeks... then they all seemed to vanish and I felt like I didn't feel pg anymore... it sucked! I worried myself to death. Then they came back on a mission around 8-9 weeks and didn't ease again until about 14/15 weeks. This is, of course, referring to the usual early symptoms. Keep your eyes out for the other symptoms that sneak up on you and you don't think of as symptoms at first (like leaking a little pee when you cough or sneeze -- Yes, that is coming soon for you!).

It is completely normal for symptoms to come and go. Bascially, your body will adjust and you just don't notice them as much. Then they change or get worse and they are back again.

There was one day around 7/8 weeks that I was so freaked out because my nips didn't hurt any more! I had no symptoms! (Or so I was complaning to OH). So, helpful bloke that he is, he grabbed my nips and YANKED. I about came out of my skin it hurt so bad. Then, just when I was about to punch him, he looked at me and said "See, you have symptoms, I used to be able to do that and it wouldn't hurt." :dohh:

Moral of the story -- no worries!! I am sure you and bean are fine. As hard as it is, try to enjoy the few moments where you do feel somewhat normal, because those moments will be gone again soon and won't return for many many months.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->