Pregnancy symptoms gone!!?

Carkey

Reaction score
I found out last Monday that I'm expecting! Straight after finding out I had all the symptoms, sore boobs and sickness! I'm 6 weeks today and all symptoms have gone!? Is this normal? I'm also having withdrawal symptoms from my anti depressants so feeling weird from that! Just concerned that it's early signs of miscarriage? Any help would be great!

my symptoms come and go all the time especially the morning sickness. sometimes its worse than other days. sometimes its only at night and im fine all day. its normal. the only thing that isnt is painful cramping and heavy bleeding and certain other normal symptoms need to be monitored like tachycardia (fast heartbeat)

I'm very early but the only symptoms I've had so far are tender breasts and some mild backaches/cramping. The sore breasts have come and gone several times over the last few days and I've read that is very common.

Don't worry! :) :hugs:

And Congrats! <3

Thank you ladies, I feel much better now! So many questions but drs don't seem to have any interest in you!

My symptoms come and go and come again. One day, I'll have nausea and be so tired I can't keep my eyes open, the next I'll love the smell of garlic (which I used to hate!), and then the next I'm feeling perfectly fine and energetic. Sometimes all in one day! If it weren't for other threads on here saying that's normal, I would have panicked. :)

dont speak too soon
i said the very same thing on here at 6 weeks at 6 weeks 5 days morning sickness kicked in so bad that a week later i was on anti sickness meds lol
you cant win but its totally normal for symptoms to come and go :)
congrats on your pregnancy !!

I posted on here worried that my morning sickness had gone at six weeks.... Well it went for three days then came back full force!! Enjoy your body giving you a little break xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->