pregnancy symptoms, negative test

rebecca95

Reaction score
5 weeks ago I forgot to take my pill, the packaging said as long as it was taken within 8 hours of the normal taking time i am protected (which it was)

A week after my forgotten pill I was very ill, very upset stomach every time I ate, faint, shaky and feeling unwell.

Now, 5 weeks later i am ill again, flu like symptoms, aching, the occasional upset stomach and feeling drained. i have absolutely no sex drive, have period like pains and also have dry patches on my leg which is also a new thing..

Unfortunately because of the pill im on i dont have periods so have no way of telling from a missed period. I have done numerous pregnancy tests which are all coming back negative.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with negative tests?

Your cycle could have been thrown off slightly, you may have caught a virus, etc. You could always call your doctor and ask if they'd do a blood test since you're worried. Good luck! :hugs:

As we get older the more our PMS symptoms mirror pg symptoms. I also too had crazy symptoms when i would miss a pill. It would totally mess with my system. But like the other poster ^^^^ mentioned, if you are concerned just go in and talk to your Dr.

I won't lie, my mother got pregnant with my brother for missing a pill and taking it later on.

However, also remember that you could just be worried and it's messing with your head a bit. I remember missing a pills or taking it later and my body really felt like it could be pregnant(cramps, nausea, cravings, etc)! But it was my paranoia(and a bit of hopefullness) playing with me :(

I'm not saying your symptoms are fake though, like others have said, maybe it's a virus and they're definitely real! It's just to keep things in mind.

If you really are worried though, talk to your doctor and ask to get some bloodwork done. That way it'll be a confirmed negative or positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->